Web Hosting Company

Can i get some information about Bullten web hosting solutions as a web host. I can't get much of information about them online.

Bullten Web Hosting Solutions is offering the best hosting solutions at the reasonable prices. Their reseller and shared hosting in USA and Europe really very nice and budget friendly. They also provide dedicated server and virtual private server services. You can try them for your hoisting solution.

I have bought services from them and i am really enjoying their services , they are always ready to support. I had a problem with wordpress and they have solved it for me too .

Kaby Lake is best

I have not heard about this company. so I can't tell more about it. But if you are finding best and cheap web hosting In India then you already know where do you need to find it.

You should consider SkyLake
    SkyLakeHost /|\ SSD Hosting, Reseller, VPS Servers and Dedicated Servers.
    Coupon Code: HS50 || And got a 50% off all services (( Recurring ))

Hostkarle and Royal cloud also A good hosting provider company. They are providing hosting in budget prize.

A lot of research is needed while choosing a host. As I haven't heard about them, I can't leave any information about them. But, from my point of view I would like to recommend such a host that deserves to be the best host. Here, I'll provide you some information that may help you to choose the right host and to know why I'm recommending them.

To determine the best hosting in Bangladesh. We have to view it from a different angle.

1. Customer Support
    2. Server Security
    3. Network Latency for your customer.
    4. Backup Facilities.

Customer support:
    MyLightHost provides 24/7 support by phone, live chat, and guarantee 30 minute response time on Email and Support ticket. You can verify just by visiting the website. Their about page also mentioned Customer support is the high priority of the business.

Server Security:
    Website Security is always challenging. No web hosting company says their server is not secure but how do you know it. Maintaining server security is not too easy. It costs money and skilled manpower, so I want users not to trust them. Here I think MyLightost is more transparent. They offer you a way to test the service. You can try it's 30 days free trial on the shared server. Then upload a virus/PHP shell on the server, then see what happen.
    I tried with a shell I found here https://malware.expert/backdoor/b374k-shell/ (disable antivirus while downloading) then upload the file into the MyLightHost server. It will be deleted and upload will fail and probably your IP will be blocked by the server firewall to preventing you from accessing the server.

If a hacker could able to upload the PHP shell into your website (SQL injection) he would be able to do the following task:
    * File manager (view, edit, rename, delete, upload, download as archive, etc)
    * Command execution (Bash, server-side scripting)
    * Script execution (PHP, Perl, Python, ruby, java, node.js, c)
    * Give you shell via bind/reverse shell connect
    * Connect to DBMS (MySQL, MS-SQL, Oracle, SQLite, PostgreSQL, and many more using ODBC or PDO)
    * Process list/Task manager
    * API to control this shell within another scripts/programs (see wiki)

Network Latency for your customer:

Network Latency is important for your website to load a bit faster.
    It determines how quickly your visitor be able to connect to the web server.
    This depends on how closely your visitor and the server is located. MyLightHost offer server from different locations (USA, Eupore, and Asia) that means you will make your choice which location is better for you.

Backup:
    No matter how secure your server is. A single mistake of your web developer can make huge damage to your business. MyLightHost takes daily (7 days), weekly(once per week) and monthly (once per month) to a remote destination. If you ever lose any data they will able to recover them from the remote backup volt.

Nowadays almost every data center is designed to provide 99% uptime guarantee. You can try their free trial to see how they are. They also offer Free SSD and raid Storage, SSL certificated. One click apps install, and 30 days money backup guarantee.

So I think MyLightHost as a reliable web hosting service provider can be the best candidate if you search for the best.
    Last edited by Pamela123; 01-09-2019 at 01:32 AM.

Hostlelo.in Also A good hosting company in India. But they are also providing hosting service all over the world. you can check Hostlelo Hosting Prize on his website/

Quote Originally Posted by amazingtaj View Post
    Hostlelo.in Also A good hosting company in India. But they are also providing hosting service all over the world. you can check Hostlelo Hosting Prize on his website/
    yes hostlelo.in good hosting company with good hosting planes, i have brought 1 year hosting from hostlelo/

What is Web Hosting? - Web Hosting - Beginner's Guide — Website.com
    https://www.website.com/beginnerguid...eb-hosting?.ws
    Web hosting is a service that allows organizations and individuals to post a website or web page onto the Internet. A web host, or web hosting service provider, is a business that provides the technologies and services needed for the website or webpage to be viewed in the Internet

Thank you all for your suggestions it helped me a lot.I had given a try and I am really enjoying services with my web host Bullten which provides 24 hour customer support and gives 99% uptime. I haven't encountered any issues from them since i have bought services from Bullten. I would recommended you to get services from them.