Is Cloudarion web host good? Any reviews please?

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 50 gbs of hard disk
    - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    I would like to know your views on Cloudarion.com VPS plans?
    How stable is this host? Any info about them?

Cloudarion web hosting is a local Tamilnadu or Pondicherry web hosting company. Also they are new in this web hosting provider field.
    I suggest you go with any other reliable web hosting company who have good reviews on google also 24*7 customer support or cheap pricing.

Stability is the main considerable factor when you're choosing a host as your provider. There are many hosting companies who have the ability to give the service according to your requirement. Before choosing a host, you must consider if they are stable or not, if their service is flexible, reliable, secured or not. I can suggest you mylighthost.com as a ggod VPS hosting provider as I am also a user of their service. I am very satisfied with their excellent support and service. You can try

I am pleased to have found cloudarion.com Web Hosting provider. Easy to understand website. Great prices.
    I like their innovative product finder chart which helped me to find the right product for my web hosting needs, within the budget I had - really COOL OPTION.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Their features look great:
    – KVM, Xen VPS Paravirtualization and Xen HVM-ISO (fully virtualized)
    – Linux VPS SSH remote access with user root.
    Try to contact CloudArion.com directly and get all the things cleared in order to avoid misunderstandings.

Cloudarion Reviews by 11 Users & Expert Opinion - Nov 2018
    https://nz.hostadvice.com › Best Web Hosting Services of 2018 › Cloudarion Reviews
    See 11 real customers reviews & our expert's opinion of Cloudarion before ... They are a great company and I will be with them for a long time to come. ... A Free Domain is included when purchasing any hosting service from Cloudarion ... Cloudarion has been a major presence in the Web Hosting market since 2011