Is Cloudarion web host good? Any reviews please?

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 50 gbs of hard disk
    - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    I would like to know your views on Cloudarion.com VPS plans?
    How stable is this host? Any info about them?

Cloudarion web hosting is a local Tamilnadu or Pondicherry web hosting company. Also they are new in this web hosting provider field.
    I suggest you go with any other reliable web hosting company who have good reviews on google also 24*7 customer support or cheap pricing.

Stability is the main considerable factor when you're choosing a host as your provider. There are many hosting companies who have the ability to give the service according to your requirement. Before choosing a host, you must consider if they are stable or not, if their service is flexible, reliable, secured or not. I can suggest you mylighthost.com as a ggod VPS hosting provider as I am also a user of their service. I am very satisfied with their excellent support and service. You can try

I am pleased to have found cloudarion.com Web Hosting provider. Easy to understand website. Great prices.
    I like their innovative product finder chart which helped me to find the right product for my web hosting needs, within the budget I had - really COOL OPTION.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Their features look great:
    – KVM, Xen VPS Paravirtualization and Xen HVM-ISO (fully virtualized)
    – Linux VPS SSH remote access with user root.
    Try to contact CloudArion.com directly and get all the things cleared in order to avoid misunderstandings.

Cloudarion Reviews by 11 Users & Expert Opinion - Nov 2018
    https://nz.hostadvice.com › Best Web Hosting Services of 2018 › Cloudarion Reviews
    See 11 real customers reviews & our expert's opinion of Cloudarion before ... They are a great company and I will be with them for a long time to come. ... A Free Domain is included when purchasing any hosting service from Cloudarion ... Cloudarion has been a major presence in the Web Hosting market since 2011

I am very pleased with Cloudarion.com service. In dealing with a provider, I also have to keep in mind my customers, because I own a computer shop and I am often asked who I would recommend. Therefore, the company I use had better be good because I recommend them to my valuable customers.

Hostinger is a great web host for beginners! Their outstanding support team will guide you if you have any problems with your site, they've got excellent features, and their introductory prices are the lowest in the market. Great value for money!