I need cloud server hosting in the USA

What are web hosting providers with Data Center in the USA?
    I need cloud server hosting with 130 gbs of Hard Disk + 3 TB - bandwidth
    I know the one: Hostingsource.com
    What are your suggestions for the list?

Think it will be reasonable to check out some alternatives with servers in the USA.
    Say cloudarion.com will work fine for your needs. Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

You can take your time to check the best hosting provider in USA but check the security and disaster recovery of the provider. Because security and backup are also important like other benefits for any services. All the best.

As you know, the truth comes out of comparison!
    On the account of the fact, can draw your attention to Jelastic.com - they offer Public, Private, Hybrid and Multi-Cloud deployments. They have unique pay-as-you-use pricing model - it is very convenient one. The platform supports Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, Python, Go environments, as well as Docker and Kubernetes clusters.

Good luck! Hope this will help
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Cloud hosting is the type of internet service available on virtual servers which take their computing related resource from huge underlying networks of physical machines also known as web server. Normally Users can tap into their hosting service as much as they wish to, relying on their needs at any point of time. As a result of this they can save good amount of money because they only have to pay for the resources they use and they don’t need to pay for the unused resources.

Hostingsource.com will definitely meet your expectations.
    Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.

cPanel is a backend administration interface that makes it easy for you to manage your website!

My experience with Advanced Hosting

Hi,
    Highly recommended to check out Advanced Hosting
    My personal experience was great so far, I have two cloud-based tools with video streaming functionality. They provided me dedicated servers and CDN support.
    The solution that covers your needs is priced from $500.

Cloud Server Hosting in the USA

Finding the best cloud service provider is not easy, but checking out these parameters in a provider can help you out- -Security of the data center and where it is located. -Downtime history of the cloud service provider -Whether cloud service provider adjusts with your expanding business needs. -How the onboarding process work after signing the cloud vendor. I would also recommend to try Ace Cloud Hosting.

Hope it helps to find the best Cloud Service Provider In USA.
    Working at Ace Cloud Hosting, a leading QuickBooks Hosting provider. ACE also offers DaaS and Hosted Virtual Desktop to its clients globally.

If you have any doubts about cloud service then I suggest cloud now technologies. Cloud now technologies offers a cloud advisory service this service will help to give solutions for all cloud-related information. Cloud now also provides devops service this service is help to optimize the value from idea to end-user. Also Cloud now technologies is one of the leading devops services company in usa.