Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    “Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

Guest Posting is a common off-page SEO strategy used to gain publicity but more importantly acquire backlinks.

It entails a company reaching out to other websites, preferably within the same/similar industry, and offering to create content to put on their website… Most website owners will jump at the chance of high-quality blog content, and in return, you gain a backlink to your website.

Guest posting is writing & publishing quality content or an article on someone else's website or blog. You can post on your own website whenever you wish and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences of similar interests. It's a great way to connect with new readers and grab their attention.
    HostechSupport
    24x7 Remote Services
    Linux/Windows Server Administration Server Management
    Get in touch: support@hostechsuppport.com

“Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12