Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    It is my first web hosting services I contracted and everything was so easy and reliable. I am very happy with my choice. The KVChosting.net techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions. Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down.
    A place to host any kind of web site... Good job!
    Thanks for your info.

I will suggest you to look at easy.gr. It has provided a lot of stable and reliable servers which are worth every cent you pay for. For details about Pricing and offer, contact Sales Department of Easy.gr in 24x7 Live Support Chat.
    Domain Domains

In the Web hosting business, a dedicated server refers to the rental and exclusive use of a computer that includes a Web server, related software, and connection to the Internet, housed in the Web hosting company's premises. A dedicated server is usually needed for a Web site (or set of related company sites) that may develop a considerable amount of traffic - for example, a site that must handle up to 35 million hits a day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12