Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Best Web Hosting Sites.

Hi

I wanna to share with you Best Web Hosting Sites.

1 Blue Host
    2. Inmotion Hosting
    3. Host monster
    4. Fat Cow
    5. Super Green Hosting
    6. Hostgator Unlimited Domains
    7. godaddy
    8. Yahoo Web hosting.

Keep share and reading

Thanks

What criteria you used to consider them best host?

Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    What criteria you used to consider them best host?
    The most annoting thing is that he poster did not say they are the best host providers rather that those companies parade the best websites.

Quote Originally Posted by afam4eva View Post
    The most annoting thing is that he poster did not say they are the best host providers rather that those companies parade the best websites.
    Do you have web ghosting accounts with all of them I wonder?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Quote Originally Posted by aaren47 View Post
    Hi

I wanna to share with you Best Web Hosting Sites.

1 Blue Host
    2. Inmotion Hosting
    3. Host monster
    4. Fat Cow
    5. Super Green Hosting
    6. Hostgator Unlimited Domains
    7. godaddy
    8. Yahoo Web hosting.

Keep share and reading

Thanks
    Why you think these hosting sites are the best ?Can you show the proof?
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

I use Free host at Myplus.org: MySQL & PHP Support,FTP account, File Manager,FREE Script Installer,cPanel Vista... verry cool

As you may know a domain name is just a name, not a real website/weblog. If you are going to create your blog website: 1- Buy a domain name. A domain name is a name you want to call your websit. To get a domain name, you have to pay an annual fee to a registrar for the right to use that name. 2- Buy a web hosting service to provide your online space and enable you to get your blog online at your purchased domain name.

Hello
    These days, it is more important than ever to keep your website current with the latest security measures. Why so much emphasis on security? Because hackers are always looking for ways to penetrate servers and websites to thieve sensitive information. There are is a lot you can do to ensure better website security and the tips in this article should taken very seriously.

1.) Update Your Applications and Scripts

Running outdated web applications and code on your site is liking giving hackers an open invite. So if you have older versions of WordPress or Joomla installed, it is advisable that you immediately check for and perform the necessary updates. This goes for any application or programming languages used for your site. For a knowledgeable hacker, compromising Joomla 1.0 is as easy as uploading a shell script to an insecure form. If successful, they could end up with complete control of your account.

2.) Create Strong Passwords

A password can be a simple but effective security mechanism. However, this is only the case when following a strict set of rules. When securing login sessions and other areas of your site, never apply a password that can be easily guessed by others or is used for other accounts. If someone knows just one of your passwords, they can keep trying it for each of your accounts until they are successful. This could not only lead them to the control panel login of your hosting account, but also the financial institution you do your online banking with.

HI
    I will analyze these websites because I have searched more online for best web hosting website but I am not satisfied so thanks for this suggestion.

It is important to look at the total package that comes with paying a host. Really a webhost is only as good as the customer service it offers. A great host should have 99% Network uptime, fast and reliable hardware, and 24X7 customer service availability. You should be able to call the Host 24 hours a day and speak to someone that can help. No matter who you are, you will want great customer service. I would look into HostMySite.com. They offer a 30 day money back guarantee. This way you are not tied down and still are free to go else where. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by constantinum View Post
    hi,
    i don't use any of the afore mentioned hosts, i use http://www.thewebpole.com/ which is also a wonderful host which offers hosting services for much lesser price than what you got
    to offer
    They are a reseller for godaddy?
    ¦ SemoWeb Check Us Out Today!
    ¦ Shared Hosting - Reseller Hosting

¦ 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    ¦ 24x7 Phone Support

Smile Free Host

Quote Originally Posted by confedence2win View Post
    I use Free host at Myplus.org: MySQL & PHP Support,FTP account, File Manager,FREE Script Installer,cPanel Vista... verry cool
    Actually I* have no Idea about Free host what is the limitation and why they offering this free hostings?

There are many web hosting providers and you might become confused to choose which one. It is very important that you choose a good web host. Good doesn't mean expensive. Good means reliable with great support. When you choose a web host, make sure they have excellent support. If you have a problem with your web site you want help now, not in a day or two.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiaHosting View Post
    Actually I* have no Idea about Free host what is the limitation and why they offering this free hostings?
    I believe that depends from provider to provider. I believe people should remember one thing while they are using free hosting: backup!!!
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Heh best is here!!!

Heh i made use of one website called "Thewebpole"
    This site provide hosting plan at cheap cost & very much good in providing services!!!
    According to my opinion i feel its the best!!
    I f u wanna get cheap hosting click on to this site!!!
    Have a good start!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast