Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Even i think smart consumers will never settle for the second best and will always look for the best at the cheap web hosting sites. It's very important to choose the best web hosting company. It is no different when choosing a web hosting service provider.

Hi to all,
    According to me Blue Hosting is good webhosting company.
    It is Quick supportble and responsible host service.

You can buy the Best advanced Hosting plans in here http://www.XnYnZ.com/
    at low cost...

According to me following are the best.
    Monster Host
    Blue Hosting
    IX Web Hosting
    Yahoo! Small Biz
    EasyCGI Windows
    HostUpon

There are many web hosting providers and you might become confused to choose which one. I would like to tell you the web hosting I like to recommend. It is Just Host.It is reputable and reliable web hosting,Their Customer Support is excellent,You will get FREE DOMAIN ever,You will get big webspace which is 1500 GB,A lot of bandwidth or data transfer - 15000 GB,They are AFFORDABLE and cheap,Host unlimited domains, you create unlimited websites under one account,Latest php, mysql, python, free shopping cart script AND MORE,FREE SITE BUILDER with which you create your very first websites quickly.I also suggest you a website where you can find a list of hosting companies with the best features, support and pricing. You can get everything you need and it's very easy. For what you are asking visit this site…

That looks just like any top 10 hosting list! The one who pay best affiliate pay always tops the list
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

I moved to hostgator and so far its outstanding compared to GoDaddy.. (Night and Day) difference

When choosing a hosting company, I think about many things such as backups, web statistics, support, office opening times and so on. Even I don't even care about the price, when choosing the hosting provider.

There are many web hosting providers and you might become confused to choose which one. It is very important that you choose a good web host. Good doesn't mean expensive. Good means reliable with great support. When you choose a web host, make sure they have excellent support. If you have a problem with your web site you want help now, not in a day or two.

It can be confusing when choosing a web hosting company because they all look pretty much the same and they seem like they know what they are doing. However, I recommend reading reviews from reliable websites so that you may compare and become more familiar with the hosting companies before making a decision. This website has helped me a lot with my hosting decisions for a while now top15hosting.com.

I am a web designer and I have changed back and forth from many companies over the years but my favorite one is FatCow. I am moving all my websites to them as the contracts expire. I hope this will help you.

Well...here are many web hosting providers and you might become confused to choose which one. It is very important that you choose a good web host. Good doesn't mean expensive. Good means reliable with great support. When you choose a web host, make sure they have excellent support.

I use Free host at Myplus.org: MySQL & PHP Support,FTP account..etc........

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by solution5 View Post
    There are many web hosting providers and you might become confused to choose which one. It is very important that you choose a good web host. Good doesn't mean expensive. Good means reliable with great support. When you choose a web host, make sure they have excellent support. If you have a problem with your web site you want help now, not in a day or two.
    You're certainly right about good isn't necessarily expensive! I used both GoDaddy & HostGator & both are about $10. The best thing is that they're reliable and high quality--in over 2 years with HostGator & about 5 with GoDaddy, we've never had any problems.

can you share the rate of web hosting?

and i can add these sites ..

- Monster Host
    - IX Web Hosting
    - JustHost
    - HostUpon

I think they are good web hosts:
    1. Hostgator
    2. Happy-hosting
    3. hostmonster
    4. Dreamhost

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast