Help me to make a right choice ...

Servers from asvhost.com and xtremededi.com are nice for me and need to know which plan would be the best for hosting an e-shop with?

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

Pretty good and quite cheap servers offered by Hostingsource.com web host.
    As far as I'm concerned, the technical support and live chat have been excellent.
    The main point here is that if you do need help, it's there for you.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Well, I have no idea about the above-mentioned hostings but I will recommend you Siteground hosting for eShop, you can also take the hosting services from BlueHost and A2Hosting.

Choosing hosting is one of the most important thing . Before deciding any hosting to choose or buy you consider some few things of below:

Money back guarantee
    Bandwidth utilization
    Easy to use cpanel
    Free SSL certificate
    Disk Space and domain parking
    These are other things too consider. But this are the most common things to consider before purchasing any hosting from any web hosting providers.
    Beauty Epic is the Beauty Network that sets a new level of trust and honesty in beauty info. We are driven by a commitment to improve women's lives by covering daily breakthroughs in beauty, Lifestyle and Health
    www.beautyepic.com

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

I have no idea about the above-mentioned hostings but I will recommend you Siteground hosting for eShop, you can also take the hosting services from BlueHost and A2Hosting.

hosting an e-shop? you should choose a hosting providers who understand your bandwidth and also maintain the security of your website. According to your requirements you should go for ideastack.in there support service is top notch.