Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
    What does Global DNS Cluster from UtropicMedia.net mean? Their infrustracture is scalable and seems rather reliable.
    I wonder if the prices are the same for the clients from Uk and US from MarbleHost.com? I have heard that they can be quite different.
    As I understand UtropicMedia.net and MarbleHost.com don't provide dedicated servers. At least I haven't found any indo about that on their web sites.
    UtropicMedia provides nice reseller hosting, offshore, e-commerce and webmail.
    MarbleHost provide shared web hosting with many free bonuses for their clients.
    No dedis! Though they companies look O'k for me.
    I know that RackSpace.com specializes in dedis. Think you should try them.

I think liquid web in UK just check it
    In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity - Albert Einstein
    Audio Production Degrees

Marblehost.com have their servers in the Liquid datacenter.
    I have just used their WhoIs Look up...

Bull
    Have a look at http://sologigabit.com/index.php?page=products.
    They have server in Germany and Netherlands. And they are ONLY dedicated server provider - that might be very nice idea to use dedicated servers provider for dedicated servers

Marblehost.com doesn't offer any dedicated server plans, I think they offer shared mostly.

I think that you need to make sure if you need in EU. As rule US servers always better
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I came into one more dedicated hosting service providers -www.exmasters.com, they have both metered and unmetered bandwidth plans, their datacenters are in the USA and Europe.

I'd suggest to be careful with Leaseweb (suggested here more than once) as regards to networking--overselling of bandwidth can create unexpected downtime and slow connectivity during peaktimes (in the morning especially, on weak days). Although their pricing is low, you always get what you pay for. You may also want to check also out the "Offers" section in this forum for alternative data centers in Europe.

Martin

I would echo Martin's suggestion,do some research first.Many different providers here in the U.S. and UK that have good service. I would also recommend getting a provider that has free Managed Services.
    SCOTT CORBIN http://www.zipservers.com/
    Managed Hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Dedicated Servers
    "Award Winning Hosting" TOLL FREE: 1-800-560-3450
    DATA CENTERS : Dallas, Seattle, Washington, D.C., and London, UK.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12