Awesome Visual View of Google Analytics Data

So I was reading the Google as I often do, and they have this awesome new tool for visualizing your websites analytics data and keywords. Let’s get into what these way cool tools do and how they can help us analyze what is going on with our sites in an easy to read visual way.

First at the bottom you get a timeline so you can see the volume of traffic your site has been receiving and colorize this ribbon timeline by bounce rate. It’s cool to be able to see how your content starts being read more or single view articles with high bounce rates change it red. It lets you see a large overview of your site's traffic and your visitor’s behavior over time.

This is also useful because you can view what pages drive the most traffic and how the bounce rate changes from page to page. I use this to find pages that receive more traffic and link to other posts they may also find useful to help lower the bounce rate for a page

Can you post the screenshot?

Cool this content was scraped from my blog

hostmaster can you explain please? If you copy that from somewhere you need to add the links to the original source
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I also think you should submit screenshot whick will be clearer than what you said.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

Angry please remove stolen content

can a moderator please delete the stolen content from this post...

thanks for your help

Hi,

Can you post the screenshot here for more information

Regards,
    Cornell.

Google Analytics is a free web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic, currently as a platform inside the Google Marketing Platform brand. Google Analytics also provides an SDK that allows gathering usage data from iOS and Android Apps, known as Google Analytics for Mobile Apps.