Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hostpebble.com reseller hosting?

I have account with their shared web hosting service and I was wondering how they are they as reseller web hosting?
    Any secrets how to check how are they for sure?

umm, wouldnt they be about the same as a company as your normal hosting? Why do you think there would be a difference?

Want to add that I have seen a new voucher on hostpebble services recently: 50off. It will expire on Jan 15th 2010.
    That's nice IMHO.

It seems you are looking for the information regarding support. I have heard good things about hostpebble.com. But if I were you I would get in touch with them and specify all details about the support

If thay are the same web hosting company they will have no diffrence
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I know only good things about the quality of the services provided by Hostpebble.com - this company is trustworthy and honest.
    Besides, it offers nice reseller hosting solutions and you will have nice reseller hosting opportunities dealing with this company.

The one thing that you shouldn't forget to do is to read customer hosting reviews about their reseller hosting services.

Shared

I suggest to use any company who has many type of service and should be a reknow company....hostgator, godaddy etc. And SEO hosting.....and alastly cheap always have some limitation but expensive not always for limitation......they might be good or not ?????

Thanks for your replies, dudes.
    Hostpebble offers 3MONTHS discount now and think it would be wise to use.
    Overall their plan is full-featured.
    Will try them.

I know only good things about the quality of the services provided by Hostpebble.com.I have heard good things about hostpebble.com. But if I were you I would get in touch with them and specify all details about the support

Do not know this host, but it seems that better conditons are offered by the company called hostsvault.com, which is reasonaly priced and is offering feature rich accounts of high quality for reselling from.

I would be digging more about their customer service. That is very essential for now. I have bitter experience before with other provider which pulls down my business. I will be handling them firmly.

meganjo what is he sharing? Or was that a post just to get your Sig on (that I am removing till we get a reply )

Thanks for sharing
    ASPnix.com

As for me there are much more attractive (IMHO) reseller solutions presented at webintellects.com which I recommend for looking up and using instead.

I think there is nothing to discuss just focus on services ...

is it reliable than it is good for you..................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast