Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to do Link Building?

Hi Friends,
    I need some tips to get One Way links from website.
    Or need some tips to do better Link building to boos my website on google with completive

Suggest me the ways to get Links form y website from websites not from Directories, Submission etc.

Any Specify Keywords to search that one way links from website or any strategies to get free one way links from ewbsite.

Help Me PLeaseeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks

Portable DVD Player || Graphic Cards || Buy Laptop
    Last edited by JackyRock; 01-09-2010 at 12:50 AM. Reason: please use UCP for signature settings

Suggest me the ways to get Links form y website from websites not from Directories, Submission etc.
    I believe you can get such links:
    1. Buying them
    2. through link exchange
    But as far as I know google do not welcome both of them
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Hello everyone!

Find good content sites related to your site theme and the anchor text of your link.

Find good content sites related to your site theme and the anchor text of your link.

If you are to rank high for any keyword or set of related keywords, you must use these keywords as anchored texts in your backlinks. Ideally, your main keyword should be in your URL so that you can still rank for it even if your link is not anchored.

It is a good idea to get one-way backlinks from high PR sites like social media where you can bookmark your site or, in the case of a blog, add your RSS feed to your profile.

Submitting articles to article directories is the best as these directories are favored by search engines when it comes to information. Just make sure your signature links are anchored with the keyword you want to rank for.

Link-building should be controlled, not a sudden surge in numbers, so that it will look natural to search engines. Also, avoid using just a single keyword as anchor text. Use and rank for related variations.

There is a free system where you can submit articles to blogs that need content. In exchange for 1 article each blog will grant you 2 anchored one-way links. The process is controlled or paced but you can have as much as 60 quality links for a single article submitted. So if you submit 100 articles, you will get 6,000 such links.

If you're interested, the link to this system is in my profile.

search in google u wl get many of them to buy

You can check the links of your competitors and add website in those areas.

Ya you can do directory submission,article submission,socialbook marking and all off page activities.

I think you need to do site analysis before you proceed to link building.

You should do off page seo.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

Link building can be done by finding do-follow sites where you'll leave your anchor text or keyword with your url in it.

Hi JackyRock,
    I don't think you're going to get any one-way links from other websites. Normal ways to get links is:

* Create hubpage and squidoo lens with good keyword rich content that link back to you.
    * Create 'feeder' blogs with different keyword rich content that link back to you. Ideally each blog should be hosted on a different IP Address C Block.
    * Contact other sites/blogs in same niche as you with decent page rank and request reciprocal link (i.e. you must link back to them).
    * Write keyword rich articles for other blogs and websites, with a link back to your site at the bottom.

That's all I can think of for the moment. Hope it helps.

Yes dear you can do following submission for one way link:
    1.Directory Submission
    2.Social Book marking Submission
    3.Article Submission
    4.Do-follow Blog Commenting
    5.Press Release Submission

So you can get easily one way link from all these submission

Link Building

Quote Originally Posted by JackyRock View Post
    Hi Friends,
    I need some tips to get One Way links from website.
    Or need some tips to do better Link building to boos my website on google with completive

Any Specify Keywords to search that one way links from website or any strategies to get free one way links from ewbsite.

Help Me PLeaseeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks

Portable DVD Player || Graphic Cards || Buy Laptop
    What keyword for?
    I have a list for thousand+ sites those are real good and these sites are for various purpose like blog comments , link parners and some of these are my own clients site...If you tell me the specific requirement I can help you.

Blog commenting on high PR and High Traffic sites is one of the best way
    Dedicated Servers India
    Best Deal in VPS hosting , Linux VPS hosting
    24x7 support with 99.9 % Uptime guarantee Reseller Hosting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast