Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to include flash in my website pages?

Hi Friends,
    i want to include (integrate) flash in my website pages,
    pls just tell me software that could easily make different type animations (just by click of buttons). it should b very simple. i cannot use flash 8, i don't know how 2 use that software,
    pls tell some easy softwares from where i can build flash animations.

pls reply.
    Last edited by ~ServerPoint~; 01-09-2010 at 04:25 AM.

If you do not how why don't hire designer (freelancer)?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Have you tried google? There are applications out there that make "flash buttons" and other "flash text" effects without the full blown Macromedia/Adobe flash interface. As far as putting them on your website... once you've made the flash object and uploaded it to your website use the embed tag (look up the details on google or w3c schools)

Hello,

There are flash templates available for the websites in the net. You can download those templates and integrate them through your site.

If finding it difficult you can contact at sales at the rate hostechsupport dot com

Thank you.
    Regards,
    Hostech Support
    HostechSupport
    24x7 Remote Services
    Linux/Windows Server Administration Server Management
    Get in touch: support@hostechsuppport.com

Flash Banner

You can hire a freelancer in freelancer.com .... their has a thousand of freelancers who ready to provide you the support and if you want to do this by your self check Adobe Flash own sites help...I think this is the best way you can learn by your self

dear JackyRock,

flash creation not a easy task, If you want to create own flash than i will suggest you , first read some tutorial.

if you have flash file, than is is very easy to add in HTML code,
    you can search easily on net.

san

You could purchase Flex Builder or download the free OpenLaszlo SDK i am using it and its very useful.

For including flash in you website depends on where exactly you are planning to insert. I user "Flash wallpaper maker". It is easy and trendy tool which helps you to create a small and banner of website.

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    If you do not how why don't hire designer (freelancer)?
    Or else just embed the flash files using dreamweaver. It’s easy. But it looks like you are completely new so better hire a freelancer.

ues flashfxp,

this is easy as compare flash8, and also very easy navigations

7273 Linderson Way SW, Tumwater, WA 98501
    i am creating website pages and I try to include flash in my website pages.But I am unsuccessful.Please suggest what should I do.

Flash animation is not simple if you need good flash start with flex builder and abode tutorial for it, or simply hire freelancer)

Learn Macro Media Flash, Its not hard to learn just a month is enough for that.

Reseller Hosting

It primary depends on the exact location where you desire to insert the flash. Flash wallpaper maker is a trendy tool that suits my purpose in an apt manner.

Including flash in your web pages depends on the type of flash image you want to insert. I am now using the "Flash wallpaper maker". This easy and trendy tool helps me to create both small and medium sized banner for websites.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast