How to dual boot .?

Hi Friends,
    I am so tried ti dual boot in my system . i m using windows xp but i m installed new opreating system linux. but i m not installed linux in my system.
    mu pc configuration.
    intel chipset dual core.
    1gb ram
    320 gb hdd
    pls give me any sugeestion.
    how to installed linux in my system,?
    1000GB Internal Hard Drive
    Shinco DVD Player
    USB Hard Drive

dual boot?
    I am surprised to hear about it.
    Can you explain more about it?

You can have a dual OS is in your system, however you need to install linux first and then you need to install XP. Since the LILO loader only supports dual booting, you need to install Linux first then the Windows.
    Or you can try Windows 7 with Virtual PC mode to add other operating systems.
    Windows Server Hosting at Affordable Prices
    Unlimited Reseller Hosting from M6.NET

WOW Nice Info I Also surprised Hear About it.

You can dual boot your system by just installing linux fedora operating system in your system buy any free software on the internet.

Thanks for post. It’s really informative stuff.
    I really like to read.Hope to learn a lot and have a nice experience here! my best regards guys!

Thanks for post. It’s really informative stuff.
    I really like to read.Hope to learn a lot and have a nice experience here! my best regards guys!

Yup me too!! nice to know about that will search more in google about that.

If you have a Windows 7 PC but aren't sure you're ready to upgrade to Windows 8 yet, a dual-boot system might be a good way to ease into it. This will let you use both operating systems, side-by-side, until you're comfortable enough with Windows 8 to go all in. To configure your PC for dual-boot, all you have to do is create a new partition for Windows 8, then install it.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

1. You´ll need to create 3 partition on your hard drive( 2 as ext4 and 1 as swap)
    2,. You can install linux( LinuxMInt) in this partitions
    3. Linux mint install the dual boot in your system
    Eat online revolutionary ordering system for restaurants

One thing to consider is if you want to dual boot windows / linux on the same system. you should always install windows first and linux second otherwise grub usually wont detect any other OS's installed

Possible to set up a Windows XP/Linux dual-boot system on a PC that already has Windows XP installed on it, and if it's possible, how easy is the process. it's pretty easy to do. In fact, the process is only marginally more work that installing Linux in the first place (which, if you've installed Linux before, you'll know if pretty easy).

Here's how it's done.

First, start off with a machine with XP already installed on it.
    Next, download a Linux distro. I'll be using my personal favorite, Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn.
    Burn a CD of the ISO you downloaded and pop it into the drive and boot up off of it.
    Start the install process. This will take you through the Welcome screen, the Where are you? screen and the Keyboard layout screen.
    Now you'll come to the disk partitioner. Choose the Resize [main partition] and use freed space option. This is where you find out if you have enough free space to do the job. The default recommendation for the new partition size will be ideal, but you can move the slider along to change the values to suit. When you're done, click Forward.
    Now you can go away and leave the install to churn away until it's done. It shouldn't take all that long.
    When the install is complete the system will reboot.
    When the system boot up, now you'll be greeted by the GRUB boot menu. From here you can choose which OS to boot into. In my case Ubuntu will be the default and will start automatically in 10 seconds.
    The first time that you reboot into Windows the OS will more than likely want to check the disk since the partition has changed size since Windows was last running. XP will also likely want to re-detect hardware and such and probably reboot.
    That's it! Yes, it's that simple.

Just you need to configure the boot loader first, Google it to relevant information.
    Comm100 - Leading Live Chat Software Provider