Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is there any tool for submitting to social bookmarking sites?

I tried bookmarking demon but its not submitting to many potential social bookmarking sites.Is there any other good software?Please let me know that any .

There are few tools to help you out.But I would say if you do it manually, it will be good. The software cost around hundred dollar bill, which I won't buy rather I would invest it.
    tubal reversal center:- The new beginning

you should manual submission, if you will use software than not surety of ranking.

Manual Submission are the best way to get results. You can check what is the status of your submission, which you cant do if you do it automatically. Still you can use semi- automation tool.

Just try with: socialmarker.com it gives good results.

Manual link and post submission is definitely a better idea but even the social bookmarking promotions may not sound that powerful nor valuable any longer.

socialmarker.com is a tool for faster submission of your story on social bookmarking sites.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Search Engine Optimisation
    SEO Services

Manual submission is the best way to submit your site,whether it is social bookmarking site or a directory.

Hm... What i think is better to go with manual submissions.. since Google do not trust most of the tools(automated).