Question Colocation London

Hi !!
    Colocation London
    Interxion owns and operates 55,000m2 of colocation space within 26 data centers in 11 countries across Europe.
    As the pan-European leader in co-location and associated managed services, Interxion delivers a full set of services that allow more than 1,100 companies to securely house, connect, monitor and maintain mission-critical IT equipment.

What about 1and1 ? Does anyone who whether 1and1 got a datacenter in London ?

Quote Originally Posted by snowhite View Post
    What about 1and1 ? Does anyone who whether 1and1 got a datacenter in London ?
    They are famous but not very trustworthy provider
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Quote Originally Posted by charcoal View Post
    They are famous but not very trustworthy provider
    How can you tell this?
    Is it your personal experience?

I want to know about "Colocation" and its complete definition . who have personal experience about it so please join me

Quote Originally Posted by Wireless Refill View Post
    I want to know about "Colocation" and its complete definition . who have personal experience about it so please join me
    I believe that you will find as much as possible info in Wikipedia.. You will get brief definition over there.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Moreover, I believe that Wikipedia can be much better source to find all needed information.

It’s good to see this information in your post, i was looking the same but there was not any proper resource, thanx now i have the link which i was looking for my research.

Real Time Data Services offers excellent colocation or collocation services. It is an application hosting and cloud computing company with world class data centers. This company, Real Time Data Services, is quite experienced and reputed, and is serving clients all over the world. Its colocation or collocation services are satisfactory, economical, and reliable. This company offers round the clock support service and full security for the data.

Glad to be able to see this forum still, I am looking for a very long time, I went home.

Sorry my english is bad. Can you help me, I'm french