Thumbs down Ecommerce Solutions

Hi friends!
    Ecommerce Solutions
    Pom Design create customised, secure and user friendly eCommerce solutions which can be entirely managed from a protected user friendly administration area allowing you to sell your goods online in a safe environment attractive to customers.
    Last edited by ~ServerPoint~; 05-24-2010 at 05:19 AM.

Hi,

I would recommend ATAK Interactive for complete Ecommerce designand programming solutions.
    Last edited by ~ServerPoint~; 05-24-2010 at 05:20 AM.

Thumbs up Re: Ecommerce solution

Hi, Its perfect, thanks for sharing such a good resources here. As one of the online merchand, i came to know that Hangar 17 (hangar17.com) designs, develops and promotes e commerce sites with CMS Magento, prestashop and OS-commerce frameworks. I consult them, they designed my site with Magento, i am extremely happy with their design. I got thousands of thousand potential visitors per day. I strongly reccommend them if any one search ecommerce development for their site.

Hi
    some ecommerce solutions are always go with the branded and popular are so that the possibility of the cheat is less.Design create customised, secure and user friendly eCommerce solutions which can be entirely managed from a protected user friendly administration area allowing you to sell your goods online.

We are web Design and development team giving you the complete solution for your website:

* Web 2.0 Designs
    * Custom Website Design
    * Magento Theme Design
    * Drupal Theme Design
    * Wordpress Theme Design
    * Joomla Theme Design
    Last edited by ~ServerPoint~; 05-04-2010 at 05:12 AM.

You are not welcome to post self promotion in here.
    Last edited by ~ServerPoint~; 05-24-2010 at 05:19 AM.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Hi! I add here TIPS for Best eCommerce Solutions (Whenever you are Developing Website for eCommerce do follow these guidelines or tips)

i) Check Broken Links
    ii) Navigation
    iii) Payment & Shipping Terms
    iv) Fast loading
    v) FAQ's

I would like to close this thread due to the tons of links
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities