Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How good is magento shopping cart?

I am planning to use a2hosting.com service as their hosting solutions can be good for running ecommerce web sites, they meet my demands and budget.
    Their hosting plans include magento shopping cart.

How good is magento for running ecommerce web sites?

Ask them if they have ever had any experience in hosting magento web sites.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

In my opinion, you shouldn't concentrate your attention only on one company and try to check more options as well. You can also check serverpoint.com web hosting solutions... As you can see, there is representative here, so you are free to ask him any questions.

Personally I consider Magento to be the best shopping cart software.

Quote Originally Posted by Peligino View Post
    How good is magento for running ecommerce web sites?
    Yes. Magento is the ultimate eCommerce shopping cart. Its easy to use modular architecture offers unprecedented flexibility and control over online store operations.

Thanks guys, great lesson! Really interesting.

Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.
    From the mentioned host, Serverpoint.com will be perfect option for running magento commerce web sites.

There is no denying the fact that magento software is consider to be the best one by the greater part of webmasters.

I personally think that both companies Serverpoint.com and A2hosting.com will be perfect for running ecommerce web sites with Magento shopping cart. They have good reputation and there are many positive reviews about them.
    They offer nice specials and discounts from time to time.

I consider magento commerce software to be the best one!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Thats ecommerce-extensions is quite good I think. If I am honest Magento is great and in not too long there will be loads of people on it.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter jordan View Post
    Yes. Magento is the ultimate eCommerce shopping cart. Its easy to use modular architecture offers unprecedented flexibility and control over online store operations.
    Its been really good and effective also much more easy and reliable.

It is really tough to run a shopping cart but the uses form it are really good like time consumption etc...

My web allows user to choose their desired “display currency”, but the base currency is in USD. I come across this problem recently when I try to set some price rule for promotion:

I set something like “if a customer purchase over $500 from store A, the items from this store will be 10% off”. The problem is that if a customer use let’s say Japanese YEN as the display currency, the price rule will apply to the YEN grand total !!! It is something you do not want, because a $50 purchase will also have the 10% off, if the customer is smart enough to use YEN as the display currency…

I just couldn’t find a way to fix it… anyone could help please?

Well, the mentioned hosts are good, but it seems to me that Serverpoint.com will give your websites the best performance in terms of speed for magento, good support services and if you contact them their well-trained experts will assist you in making a good choice of hosting solution.

Magento is open source. Open source is mostly used on low income setups. Low income setups are used on shared hosting. Shared hosting should support the slow Magento.

It looks very exciting, very cool

Magento is very user friendly CMS and i am satisfied with its performance you can customize it as you like!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast