How do you enhance your facebook to attract more traffic?

I have a facebook page that has a link on it to my business website. I am wondering how to enhance this page so i will get more visitors, hence the possibility of more people clicking on my business website link and more people joining my group. As it stands i only have 7 members.

Well, you need to add contents and links to that because the contents are going to be followed by some readers, Even facebook pages need to have visitors.

Create a blog and link it onto your facebook then post fresh blogs everyday and put the links on your facebook, it'll give you some edge.

Hi,

Take a look at the following link. It might be useful resource for you.

mashable.com/2010/03/19/facebook-fan-engagement

Thanks for good sharing

you could try using a website like blog explosion, where if you surf other people's sites, the website allocates other people to surf your website as well.

Asyou need to include more quality contents and also update the account daily. Also add blog to your account and always do the blog commenting.

Make each visitor interested in your web site. Be sure soon they will start driving more bew traffic to your web site.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I will suggest you to invite others to join page & post unique to attract more facebook members. This way you will increase facebook fans.

Fan page and joining groups can help enhance your facebook to get more traffic.