What are your views on these VPS reseller plans?

I thought that it would be a good idea to resell VPS hosting plans.
    I came across hostingsource.com and found out that this host offered VPS reseller plans.

Do you think that it will be worth to deal with them?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

If you have the market for those VPS that would be good idea to get started.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

You should have a well-designed website and learn all marketing tips to get a success in webhosting business.
    Hostingsource.com provides stable hosting services - I have some clients who have used their services for a long time and expressed only good things.
    The price looks reasonable.

good marketing is of the important factor for VPS reseller.

Adam 001,

What exactly are you looking to do? Host applications, host websites, backups, disaster recovery, etc? It all really depends on what you are trying to do. If you are looking to outsource most of the management, a reseller like hosting.com may be a good idea. If you are wanting to manage your own clients, you may want to look into Artisan Infrastructure, whom I work for. Let me know what you need, and I will do my best to help you out. I can be unbiased. haha.

Like I said, I work for Artisan Infrastructure and we are a wholesale infrastructure provider. We allow IT integrators to manage their own best-of-breed hosting solution. This means we use the best hardware, software, and network (VMware, NetApp, Cisco, Dell, etc.) in order to provide you with a solution where you can create and provision servers instantly and generate profits of at least 50% on retail.

If you'd like some information, I would be happy to send you some.

yes, its depend on your marketing strategy, If you feel that you need a VPS and You can resale it. then it is a good stating for you...........

I believe that Hostingsource company is the perfect choice whether you are looking for business or personal web hosting.
    VPS reseller hosting plans include many useful features and the pricing is competitive.

Wow great views from anyone,i have visited here first time and I also believe that Hostingsource company is the perfect choice...