Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow >>> Recommend a host <<<<<

Hello to all..helping people...
    i m in need of a good host..that fulfills my needs..

My requirements are....
    1. First of all addon should be unlimited ( atleaast 100)
    2. Space should be 200gb
    3. Bandwidth and msql should be at no limite
    4. PHp safe mode should be off.
    5. i must able to access route
    6. must have cpanel
    7. No hidden back up limits
    8. Ssh access
    9. Low cost ip addon to the accounts..
    10. ability to support..the ssl certficates...
    11. ability to install packages like imageshack..and other mp3, flv and image packages..easily.

i am fed of all the other hosts..who have hidden limits.

Sugges me some that you know really is good...with above all...

Think I can help you! There is a company named Gigapros.com - I believe this company is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
    I have heard that they offer some discounts, so you can contact their support and get all the things cleared with them.

I recommend you do the search in our web hosting markatplace first of all
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Well, I am not completely sure but may name companies which are to meet most of the set requirments and to be stable busines partners for the projects.

One to consider is webhostingbuzz.com - stable attractive and true-to-life company with ten years of brilliant experience may be the good choise, I believe.

As well webintellects.com is another one. Many plans, long experience, exceptionally great quality and stability.

Try considering these. I suppose you would find something suitable over their sites.

With hundreds of web hosting companies to choose from today it can be hard to know which web hosting providers are actually worth using.
    Have a look at Eukhost.com, Resellerzoom.com and Hostingsource.com Web hosting solutions, compare them and choose the best one for your needs. They are reliable, so you can give them a try.

I advise you also to consider such company as utropicmedia.net which is offering the accounts some of which are able to meet your requirements. Taking into attention this company is highly stable and professional one, I believe you might have good experience with them for your site.

Shall point out webhostingbuzz.com which should become really reasonable solution considering their plans, prices and requirements you have stated. This company is really among the most attractive.

i have been with UK2.net since a year now...they have all this in there business plus plan...although the price for the plan is expensive....but service is like a bull.....
    Quote Originally Posted by barbaramorriy View Post
    Hello to all..helping people...
    i m in need of a good host..that fulfills my needs..

My requirements are....
    1. First of all addon should be unlimited ( atleaast 100)
    2. Space should be 200gb
    3. Bandwidth and msql should be at no limite
    4. PHp safe mode should be off.
    5. i must able to access route
    6. must have cpanel
    7. No hidden back up limits
    8. Ssh access
    9. Low cost ip addon to the accounts..
    10. ability to support..the ssl certficates...
    11. ability to install packages like imageshack..and other mp3, flv and image packages..easily.

i am fed of all the other hosts..who have hidden limits.

Sugges me some that you know really is good...with above all...

godaddy is good hosting service provider

Hi, I am Broker - I will find Host for you.. Wht is good for your Business or you.. Currently I can see your problem.. So I give you the ultimate best offer

http://i41.tinypic.com/e0okdd.jpg

Do you like that ? It's Xeon-Network.com -99.9% uptime, 30 days MoneyBack guarantee, SLA! You should try them! They are really good! Ok!

Thank You!

Look for a provider that is flexible enough to meet your changed business requirements. As your business expands, you might need larger web space, greater bandwidth, seamless service and cutting-edge technologies. Judge whether the provider can extend to these higher standards.

I use antonwebhosting.com and I think about them to help you.

I believe hostrail web hosting solutions will suit your specific needs.
    You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

I suggest you this website Web Hosting where you can find a list of the Top 10 Web hosting companies with the best features, support and pricing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast