Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mozilla Firefox

I have been using Firefox for a year and a half now and it may have had a hiccough or two but tha't all?
    A Beneficial Partnership!
    Buy Garmen Forerunner 305

Hello Friends..

I am not consistently use Mozilla Firefox and till i have good experience with Firefox.

Regards.
    SSLMatrix - Trusted SSL reseller of Symantec, GeoTrust, Thawte and RapidSSL CA.

I use mozilla Firefox since version 2 and I'm a big fan of it

I love this browser its constantly developing with new features and addons

It is my best browser.

Yes I agree with you. The speed and the efficiency of Firefox has gone down. Now I have switched to Google Chrome which is faster than Forefox.

I like Mozilla Firefox, it is the most commonly used browsers after the Internet Explorer is almost outdated. It has a reputation of being safer and much more customizable than majority of other top browsers. The new version also continues to improve performance, stability, and security compared to prior releases, according to the Mozilla Foundation.

I used Firefox in the past, but I noticed some bugs and right now I am using Google Chrome... Seems to be the best!

i like firefox because is the bast one and too faster

Yeah right..We have the same problem..I think due to lots of adds on or extensions that web browser is loading...

I had no pick but to skim for doable viruses/spyware and then when that did not operate.... had to go to innocuous mode and one buy one wound the add-ons.

yes i agree ....sometime i have also face some problems with firefox...

Wink

Mozilla has no plans to add OOPP to the older Firefox 3.5 line, it said in an FAQ on the new crash protection feature.

priya

I using Mozilla Fire fox since last six month still now i no face any prb. Its a good browser.

I'm experiencing the same problem. Firefox slows down the whole system and crashes every other day in the middle of my work..I would never use it again if there were so many plugins for Chrome. But since Firefox has the biggest number of free plugins, I use it and will be using it further, swearing when it crashes

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast