Right EU server provider

Which EU server provider is the best?
    Is that hostsailor.com or hostround.com?

I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend NeironVPS.com dedicated servers. Thumbs up to their support team, they listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.

Have a look at servers from time-tested companies: allwebhost.com and owned-networks.net.
    You'll be pleased with them. Wonderful/dependable customer service who are always online. They have no hidden fees-very upfront about prices.

You need to widen your search to compare pricing and features with few more providers.

Moved to ServerUnion.com and fully-satisfied with their services. I don't think I will ever leave.
    The price and features of their packages are unmatched. Add-on domains, unlimited MySQL databases.

Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.
    Well-balanced dedicated servers in Europe you can get from
    1) ZakServers.com ; 2) GTHost.com
    Without doubt, you can't go wrong with these guys. I'm a very happy!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Servers from coinshosting.com ( COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED - 10% off) and legionbox.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    The best hosting providers I have EVER worked with. The websites work great but what is the best is the customer service. These guys helped me so many times with technical issues that any other provider would just give me a link with a tutorial or charge me extra. The scope of their basic chat assistance is far beyond the standard hosting service. Highly recommendable!

I've finally found a good home with GTHost.com dedicated packages. Choose your ideal options for storage, bandwidth, server location and other key features then choose your payment method and your server will be just minutes away from helping you get the best in reliable website performance.

A good place for hosting any website.

Servers from planethoster.com and owned-networks.net are well-balanced and low cost.
    And they are as stable as a rock.
    They are very reliable hosting companies. The support staff is professional, the servers are well maintained, and most importantly, the companies take their customers with respect.

M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our plans are affordable and reliable. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, free migration, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans and checking customer reviews.

I LOVE gigapros.com low-cost servers. They are always on top of the game.
    Use promo code XMAS to get 50% OFF until the next renewal date.