Right VPS account to sign up with ...

Comparing VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

Well, GTHost.com lived up to the task so far in reliability and probably the best customer service I've had - no headaches whatsoever in helping me get set up. I have already switched to their VPS hosting accounts and everything works perfect.

Try out MyResellerHome's web hosting services. Our basic plan for VPS hosting starts at just $59.95/mo. It includes a variety of services like 24/7 customer support, cPanel/WHM, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

Happy with Rockhoster.com kvm vps. They are that good and you won't be disappointed.
    I've found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

M2Host provides low-cost web hosting services. Our VPS web hosting packages start at $30 per month. Remote SSH Access, Rvsite Builder PRO, and more services are included. Please see our website for further details.

bodHOST offers the cheapest VPS server solutions for customers who want the benefits of a dedicated server without the high costs. With customizable resources, root access, and various operating systems, bodHOST's VPS Hosting is a great choice for businesses and individuals on a budget. Powered by high-performance hardware and SSD storage, bodHOST provides fast and reliable performance, while their 24/7 customer support ensures that any issues are resolved quickly and efficiently. Whether you're a small business or an individual looking for a cost-effective hosting solution, bodHOST's Hosting is a great choice.

The Rockhoster.com techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions.
    Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down. A place to host any kind of web site... Good job!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER