Reliable flexible server host?

Requirements: 1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.
    And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
    I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews on Gigapros.com solutions. Any suggestions please?

Reliable flexible server hosts are: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
    Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites, and security is their number one priority for all their customers.

I believe there's a sense in making comparison research for their plans.
    You can get nice dedicated packages from GTHost.com professionals.
    I really appreciate the quality of the services, every time when I have a problem with the system, the response was been very fast to resolve my problem.

M2Host is one of the most well-known web hosting companies. You can trust our web hosting to be both reliable and affordable. Features like cPanel, SSL, OS selection, and 24/7 support are standard in all of our web hosting plans. Additional information can be found on our website.

Have a look at servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and canspace.ca.
    100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...

I'd draw your attention to servers from solid hosting providers: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    Their services have always been impressive. I hosted on different hosting packages and all packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy.

I signed up with Hostnamaste.com web host and everything went very smooth.
    The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet.
    Like their budget dedicated servers.

Servers from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com are worth trying.
    I would highly recommend them based on the quality and integrity of the support alone—plus my sites are Super fast—bonus points! Glad I made the move.

Azure Database for PostgreSQL flexible server is a fully managed database service designed to provide more granular control and flexibility over database management functions and configuration settings. The service generally provides more flexibility and server configuration customizations based on user requirements.

As the time goes by I am even more pleased with the decision we took to switch to Regvps.com servers.
    Dual E5-2680 - $229/month, CPU Intel Xeon 2xE5-2680, RAM 128 GB, SSD 2 X 1TB, Bandwidth 30TB, Location USA, Los Angeles.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Reliable flexible server hosts are: hostingsource.com and panamaserver.com.
    To me, main things which differentiate between top hosting companies and average service provider are :
    - Experience
    - Good Servers
    - Low Cost
    - Simple Hosting Panels
    - Speedy Support
    I think these hosts fit in all of these well.

Don't necessarily choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with. A host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

Check out NetShop-isp.com.cy and ZipServers.com dedicated hosting packages.
    I recommend them to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price.

Flexibility in what? most of the providers you will find inoffers section of the forum are reliable. You can filter by their offers, reviews and how active they are here to select.