Ahrefs: Known for its comprehensive backlink analysis, keyword research, and competitor analysis features.
    Moz: Offers a suite of SEO tools including backlink analysis, site audits, and rank tracking.
    Semrush: Provides backlink analysis, keyword research, and competitor insights among other features.
    Majestic: Focuses on backlink analysis, offering metrics like Trust Flow and Citation Flow to evaluate link quality.
    SEMrush: Provides backlink analysis, keyword research, and competitor insights among other features.

Question is not clear, you are looking to build or just analysis. IF only analysis then @sandhyadubey has provided the perfect list. If you are looking for a software to build backlinks, they will more often harm your site than bring good links. Good sites don't let anyone inset links in their websites.

As per my 10+ years of experience in SEO, I would like to suggest not going with auto-backlinks generate tools.

Competitors link Analysis you can go with
    - Ahrefs
    - SEMrush

For checking the domain you can check via Moz (or Mozbar extension for Domain Authority, Page Authority, and Spam Score).
    For checking the domain rating (DR) you can use Ahrefs

And for the Best & Quality Guest Post Services at an affordable price, I would like to suggest naidushiva.com

I didn't recommend you to use tools for link building because its black hat seo pratice, Google may ban your website from search engine.