Looking for vps with secure SSL

hello everyone,
    I have about 10 accounts..i need to migrate from a host who is being irresponsible in answering tickets and stuff.. Use very less space and bandwidth..
    Probably space 30-50GB SSD max
    Bandwidth 2000GB Max
    Should be able to install own SSL
    If someone can recommend me a good reliable host with decent support when needed...
    Budget is $ 30usd monthly.
    Do you know anything about Rockhoster.com web host? Are they reliable?
    What host would you rather choose? Why?

Thanks..

Outstanding support provided by Rockhoster.com team!
    There's 5 stars to choose from, there should be 10 stars, I'm new to site building using oscommerce, so I'm forever calling support to help me out, they are always kind and easy to talk to and quickly get to the heart of my problems, you can't ask for any better, always only a few minutes and they are right there for you.

Happy dealing with Profvds.com - it is TOP web host. Get 15% discount on all hosting solutions with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS
    You are able to install operating systems based on Linux (Centos, Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD). Other operating systems are being installed by the request.

You can rely on NetShop Isp cheap vps. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
    I contact them, their sales rep explained me everything and found really good hosting package for my needs.
    Tech support was also responsive and helped with setup. Great plus for their team.

hostpro.com can offer reliable hosting solutions with features that fully meet your requirements.
    This hosting provides high-performance servers with SSD/NVMe drives, ample bandwidth, and the ability to install your own SSL certificates that meet your requirements.
    Offers excellent customer support, guaranteeing prompt assistance when needed. Their responsive support team is always on hand to address any issues or queries you may have, ensuring that your hosting experience runs smoothly.
    As for me, hostpro.com is a trusted provider known for their reliability and affordability, making them a recommended choice for your hosting needs. I suggest contacting their technical support directly for more information about their services and any available promotions.

I have no first hand experience of this provider and must say i've not heard of them.
    Pretty much all the providers nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different web hosts and pick the best.

Try considering Regvps.com Switzerland vps solutions. cPanel/WHM for $25/month. If you want to add RAM capacity, you can do so during initial deployment or at any time during the life of your server. The more RAM you add to your server, the better per-GB price you pay.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

M2Host is the solution to your problem. Starting at as $30/month, we offer VPS hosting plans. Included with this package are a number of useful services, such as the RvSite Builder PRO, Unlimited MySQL Databases, Remote SSH Access, and the Softaculous Script Installer. Feel free to peruse our website for further details.

When looking for a VPS provider with secure SSL it's crucial to consider factors like uptime, security, customer service and overall reputation. While I don't have specific information about Rockhoster.com, I can offer a suggestion based on your criteria.

For your requirements, EUKhost stands out as a solid choice, offering VPS hosting that gives you professional, 24x7 support, superior performance and reliability, backed by a host with over two decades of experience - starting from £15.54/month!

Our expert migration team provides a complimentary, hassle-free service with custom firewall rules, intrusion prevention, Anti-DDoS, VPN, Anti-malware & application security ensure your VPS is protected.
    Last edited by Wilsonjacob45; 05-09-2024 at 08:53 AM.
    eukhost - Managed Website Hosting Provider
    Affordable Services | 100% Uptime SLA | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Windows VPS Hosting