Any hosting recommendations of any kinds are very welcome

Hello everyone,
    I'm looking for a long term VPS host that's reliable and has a great customer support.
    By great customer support I mean getting a response within a few hours not waiting days to hear back.
    Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
    30 gb+ SSD, 2 TB+ bandwidth, 6 gb Ram, 2+ IP addresses
    Do you know anything about Profvds.com vps hosting service?
    Any recommendations of any kinds are very welcome.
    Thank you all in advance

I'd recommend you to use reliable VPS accounts from decent hosting compsnies, I mean hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    These guys are the best in the business in terms of web hosting while offering a plethora of other neat features.

The host offers ipv4+ipv6/64 subnet with all servers, 25 mail port open and rnds configuration in end user panel.
    Profvds.com team provides unlimited traffic for each VDS server. Get 15% off the price on all vps hosting plans with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

you may want to tryout www.PowerSurge.net. They have many years of experience on VPS services.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

Well VPS accounts from allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com can be the best options for you.
    They have been good going. Signing-up is easy with them. They are VERY reliable and whenever you have a problem - they solve it. Pricing is good to say the least.

Can say that Profvds.com cheap vps Slovakia gets A++ for every category. RDNS in control panel, mail port open.
    The host offers ipv4+ipv6/64 subnet with all servers, 25 mail port open and rnds configuration in end user panel.

The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.
    I signed up with Regvps.com Los Angeles vps hosting and everything went very smooth. Efficient work, good staff, nice experience.

VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and swisslayer.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
    I really appreciate these companies. Price: is the average in market! Sometimes promotions are unbeatable! Customer Support: Good. All tickets answered and solved. Time of response is never as soon as I would like (immediate response for example), but is what I expected. Uptime: Really good. Services: All administration/installs/upgrades can be done by them even in my server.

Domain management has been very good. We had one problem at renewal, but we were served well by customer support to resolve the issues.
    I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! I want to add my site is ultra-fast these days and I'm a very happy customer.
    I'd recommend Profvds.com to anyone who's looking for a Slovakia vps hosting solution.