Thread: web hosting

web hosting

Hi,
    I am looking cheap and best web server for my website.But i did not have more idea about this field.Someone could explain me exactly?
    Last edited by ~ServerPoint~; 05-10-2010 at 07:55 AM.

What are your web hosting requirements and how many are you going to pay for the web hosting?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Justify the following carefully when you are going to choice a web hosting company for your website’s host. Some of the major aspects included:
    1. Pricing
    2. Proximity
    3. Facility features
    4. Business reputation
    5. Network expandability

What kind of hosting? Shared / VPS/ Dedicated?

Even though you mentioned server, I guess you are looking for shared hosting. Please explain your needs and traffic.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

SHARED HOSTING :-
    Shared hosting is the most popular web hosting plan, basic. Shared web site hosting permits more than one site to be hosted on the same server. Here, the web hosts provide the system administration and the server maintenance.
    VSP HOSTING :-
    A virtual private server (VPS, also referred to as Virtual Dedicated Server) is a method of partitioning a physical server into multiple servers such that each has the appearance and capabilities of running on its own dedicated machine.
    DEDICATED HOSTING :-
    Dedicated hosting is a good option for someone who wants more storage and bandwidth and control over the server. The advantages of having dedicated hosting are: unlimited databases and email addresses .

UK Web Hosting

Cheap yet relaible and have excellent live support and uptime.check freezone UK Web Hosting company for the best services.
    Christian Smith

UK Web Hosting

No pointy making your choise based on the price. First you should know which companies are enough reliable to provide your site the best service quality. In particular having own experience and reviews read, I may recommend you the services of webintellects.com.

you can also look in other forums about companies reputation and i think that it's important too to know about their tech support and availability, it's important that they are available to you anytime you want, but finnally, it's your own decision

it depends on your site to choose your type of hosting. its up to you that you what hosting suits your company. if you concern is small you can go for normal hosting. if your company is large and requires a separate system you can go for dedicated server. what ever the type of hosting you choose the company from which you get your service should be good.

Even though you mentioned server, I guess you are looking for shared hosting. Please explain your needs and traffic.

check register4less dot com website. They are cheap and affordable hosting providers.