Utropicmedia.net reseller? I need some help.

I'm applying to get utropicmedia.net reseller hosting. I decided to use them as they have all what I need included and I believe they are very good web hosting provider and I hope they have good services.
    But their prices are a bit high for me. And I would like to learn more about opportunities to get more discounts. What do you think? That is possible? Can anyone help me?
    Last edited by egenial; 05-11-2010 at 09:36 AM.

Frankly speaking I have heard many good points about Utropicmedia.net web hosting company.
    I have checked their reseller hosting plans and would like to say that they are resourceful, feature-rich and affordable.
    give them a try and search for discounts in the Net via google search.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I have also heard good stuff about that company. But I have never used it myself. Price doesn't look too high. There are cheaper plans hen theirs, but don't let the price be deciding factor. It is better to pay a bit more than to have problems with low quality host.

I believe if you like web hosting company and like what they can provide for you it is recommended to give them a try.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

What think about free reseller hosting?

I know one company that offer free reseller hosting account. Visit the link on the bottom

I found here some thing about utropicmedia.net
    please take a look http://www.hyperspin.com/quicktest.p...=421445&r=1510

I've also heard great things about that business. But I've by no means utilized it myself. Cost does not appear as well higher. You will find less expensive ideas hen theirs, but don't let the cost be determining issue. It's much better to spend a little greater than to possess issues with low high quality host.

This company appears to be rather good, but for reselling I would rather recommend he host called bodhost.co.uk. They are offering stable servers and give excellent performance at their plans.

I have heard many good points about Utropicmedia.net web hosting company.
    I have checked their reseller hosting plans and would like to say that they are resourceful, feature-rich and affordable.

Price doesn't look too high. There are cheaper plans hen theirs, but don't let the price be deciding factor.

Indeed really attractive,.especially knowing their quality is rather high.

May also recommend you looking up the reseller accounts of webhostingbuzz.com which might be great alternative for comparison and use.

better get the service of the reseller solution from webhosting.uk.com their unlimited plans seem top be great and stable.

It seems that you have a good impression on Utropicmedia.net. What you are considering is just the high pricing of the hosting. I think you could find one affordable solution you,then it will bring you profits more fast than any other hosting. You know if the hosting has a good reputation in hosting market,then it is a little easier for you to resell them compared with choosing other hosting.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

As an alternative I suggest you to go with reputable companies 7host.com for European targeting or Hostingsource.com for US targeted audience. You will receive quality and featured plans with high uptime and performance.
    Hey! It's That Guy!