Trojans realted Stuff ..

i am working on a web which is related to trojans related stuff .. (i hope u guys know about it )
    there are lot of websites on net with the same topic with the TAG of Education purpose , but i am stulll confused ... can hosting companies will allow me to uplaod all this stuff

NS-Icon
    Shayan, you need to be more specific, what are you planning on uploading, and why? I can’t see many hosting companies supporting users in the spread of Trojans regardless whether it is for educational purposes, I can safely say NetspaceOnline.net would not, simple reason, you cannot guarantee all the users visiting your website and looking / using / evaluating the Trojans are doing so purely for educational purposes.

I feel you may find this a difficult task to enforce as well.

Yah Thats True ,, we cant guarantee ..
    thats what i want to say , it depends on individual

anywayz i want to to put few trojans and tools and tutorials hwo to use them and a FORUM

The forums and tutorials might be ok, but its unlikely anyone will let you make trojans and tools avaiable fro download.
    Terry N.
    CHIhost.com
    Home of Xtreme Unlimited Bandwidth

You could do one thing : make a forum and upload trojans and things like that in a archived and password form on sites like rapidshare.de, megaupload.com. The password will protect your archives from being opened by people that don`t have the password.You`ll post the password only on your forum.
    FlyHigh.Net - for the webmaster in you

some of my FRD which is in all these stuff of trojans
    TOLD me that : helping remotely isnt illegal ...

may be in Europe .. but not in other countries

It is rather a complicated issue. You should read TOS of companies that you wish to host your site at.
    www.HostMarker.com - Web Hosting Directory
    Search and Browse Categorized Web Hosts
    Request Free Hosting Price Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by HMarker
    It is rather a complicated issue. You should read TOS of companies that you wish to host your site at.
    i dont think any company will " trojan related stuff are allowed " but it is Clear that its not againt LAW .. then why to ask for it
    Need Some Pakistani Based Company to Host my WEBsite

I've been cleaning and updating my neighbor's computer off and on for a couple of years, and at this point there are items remaining that Adaware, Defender, and Spybot don't remove.

Symptoms:
    - several desktop links to "antivirus scan" , "spyware test" all pointing to linkondezktop dot com/test/?c=91658w

- a link in the startup folder to the same as above

- defender picks up and removes (several times) trojanDownloader.win32/zlob.gen!AX, .gen!CE, and .ANS

- Spybot could not remove zlob.downloader.apl and casaleMedia. It removed others: antispycheck, smitfraud, spylockedfakeAlert, win32.BHO.je, zlob.downloader.vdt

-trendmicro housecall: identified and removed "TSPY_ZLOB", called it "possible ZLOB8"

-Adaware gets an access violation in safe mode.

- McAfee viruscan picked "puper" trojan in _restore area.

Here's my HJT log:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
    Scan saved at 1:15:28 PM, on 10/6/2008
    Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.5730.0013)
    Boot mode: Normal

Some Trojans take advantage of a security flaw in older versions of Internet Explorer and Google Chrome to use the host computer.

I would surely like to have more information about your issue and then revert.

The boards and guides might be ok, but its unlikely anyone will let you create trojan viruses and resources avaiable fro obtain.

Shayan, you need to be more specific, what are you planning on uploading, and why? I can’t see many hosting companies supporting users in the spread of Trojans regardless whether it is for educational purposes, I can safely say NetspaceOnline.net would not, simple reason, you cannot guarantee all the users visiting your website and looking / using / evaluating the Trojans are doing so purely for educational purposes.
    thanks hmmm