Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    instead email service providers, hosting the source, more than anything is the most reliable name. I have demonstrated excellent high-speed connectivity and support of the buyer.

Hostingsource.com is a useful site for email hosting. But I came to know that they charge higher than their service. Why are not you trying to have a good hosting company who charge little?

Hosting source is one of the most prominent and dependable name in the email service providers market. they give outstanding customer care and quick connectivity.

Quote Originally Posted by glovern View Post
    Hi

dont know the email hosting provider you mentioned. Whichever host you choose look for the dedicated customer 24/7 live support available to resolve any issue that might be occurred with you. You can get email hosting solution under the cost of 2-3 pounds/month.

You should also check web features like

-Contacts Auto-Update Campaigns
    -Addressbook Import / Export
    -Webmail Spell Check
    -Web Addressbook Compose Autocomplete
    -IMAP Support
    -SMTP Support
    -eFilter Anti-Spam & Anti-Virus Technology
    -Rule Magic & Mail Rules
    -Mail Auto-Responder
    -Mail Forwarder etc.

Let me know if you need more help
    Agree with him , anyhow before purchase and you should put much effort in searching each provider review( grab much information especially at forum )

Furthermore, it is depend on your current location with the provider base. Some client may meet their need due to the provider and client location was same. But not all client for most of all.

In the market of email service providers, there are a lot of quality service names are present! They provide outstanding customer care!

One of the most reliable and prominent name in the market for e-mail service provider that hosts the source. They give exceptional customer care, providing high-speed connections.

the best ones are Gmail n Hotmail...

There are lots and lots of service providers for email services that provide you with good services that are better than others and cheap too.

Hosting source is among the most reliable & prominent name in the market of e-mail service providers. They provide outstanding customer care as well as quick connectivity.

The hostingsource.com is nice site for electronic mail hosting but as I heard its cost high and with less offers, why don't you try for a nice hosting company with nice offers with less cost and more benefits with secure electronic mail and any where access.

try theindiahosting, that is also good

Thanking you so much for sharing such kind of valuable information because any kind of business can't grow without email marketing or internet marketing.

Hostingsource.com is a useful site for e-mail hosting. But I came to know that their service charges higher than they are. Why are you not trying to have a good hosting company is not charging a little?

it may consider also that from which nation you are, if you from USA & having Assistance type Chine than i don't this this will be the possible for web host.

In my opinion you can depend on hostingsource.com as it has tremendous popularity, provides cost-effective web host remedies. As for e-mail web host programs - they are cost-efficient and involve many useful functions for sending. Try to get in touch with their assistance and see what they will provide you.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast