Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    the simplest way to measure keyword density is to count the number of times your keywords appear per number of words. A better way of doing it is to have Microsoft Word do the counting for you; the simple find tool should suffice.

--------------------------------------------------
    Gift Ideas
    Gifts

If you have no idea how to proceed that better ask (hire) professional content writer for it.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I had assumed that it was simply total words by total keywords. So, to optimize my site W/O using any tricks, I focused on working the KW into the text as OFTEN as possible. In order to get 8%, GOSH! Every other word, keyword!!! But then I analyzed one of my pages with Brett's tool, and the KW density was almost 50%!!!! Ooopss...certainly doing something wrong. So much work and now I must change this because it will be considered SPAM! So if anyone can help me out with this a bit I would REALLY appreciate it. It's been a headache!

--------------------------------------------------
    Unique Gifts
    Valentine Gifts

Keyword density is the percentage of any keywords in your web content. If your content have 200 words and you use your keyword 8 times in content then your keyword density will be 4% for these content.

Yes, Keyword density is a very important part of search engine optimization.

Keyword density is the percent that your keyword or keyword phrase are of your web page text.

You may want to look that your competition to see what keyword density they are using.

Your keywords should be toward the top of your page and your keyword phrase be in either every paragraph or every second paragraph depending on your paragraph length.

Dedicated Servers | Virtual Private Server Hosting

I follow the formula as below
    (no of keywords / no of words)*100
    hire yahoo store programmer

i think we should discussion how much keyword density is good for seo, not to how we measure it, There is so may tool wich can provide this in one click, But no tool suggest how much is good for particular website.

think about it.................

To calculate keyword density in its simplest form, you divide the number of times that you have used a specific keyword by the total number of words in the text that you are analyzing and multiply the result by one hundred to achieve your percentage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12