Amasing opportunity for less then $40 deicarese server????

OmG!
    I've just found this offer on the webhostingtalk.com :
    Proaxxs.net provides dedicated server (good configuration) for less then $40 per month. They states that is time limited offer.
    Coupon code DEDI90

It seems to be time limited offer there.

Awesome! Nice news about Proaxxs web hosting provider.
    My experience proves that these guys always offer something special - great job!
    I will tell my friends about this attractive offer..

Thanks for sharing.

What are the specs of the server? I wasn't able to locate it to check it out.

I can say that proaxxs.net servers are stable and I have noticed that they started to offer 1st month for FREE on their DEDICATED SERVERS.
    With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think.
    They are the best I think.

can share my experience using proaxxs web hosting services.
    I switched from Hostgator, and have never looked back since... not only do I get helpful and friendly replies to my questions, but also the features and pricing are awesome here at proaxxs..
    perfect network uptime - 99.9%, this is really true as my web site is always up and accessible for my visitors.
    highly recommend them for you guys.