Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Domain Name Registration Services

Which is the Cheapest Domain Name Registration Services?

NSI (Network Solutions) used to be $35 a year. They are/were the company that registered all domain names no matter where they were purchased from. Registering through them directly used to be the most expensive...not sure if that is the case anymore.

$35 per year for domain name? I believe that is very expensive for the domain name.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Think the cheapest domain registration service is eurodns.
    This company has provided a wide range of coupons on their domains which make their domains cheaper and more available for the web masters.

It is possible to get a domain name for free within a hosting plan from such companies as marblehost.com or webhosting.uk.com. In fact many hosts do offer the same, but only some of them are enough trustworthy.

Fee domains are not very often met in the market. I mean honestly free domains. <May confirm marblehost's reliability to order them at.

Try considering domain registration services provided by eurodns.com - decent and well-known Domain Name Registrar in Europe..
    It will pass on the savings to you due to the great number of discounts, etc.
    Hope it will be interesting for you.

I believe that it will be secure to register domains via Accredited Registrars.
    if you ask me, I consider

Sibername.com, Eurodns.com and Namecheap.com

to the best Domain Name Registrars available in the Net.
    They always offer something new and attractive.
    Highly recommend them!

NSI (Network Solutions) used to be $35 a year. They are/were the company that registered all domain names no matter where they were purchased from. Registering through them directly used to be the most expensive...not sure if that is the case anymore.
    $35 is really very expensive, mya i know for which tld/ccltd they will change $35.

If you ware looking for .com/.net/.org take a look our domain price...
    Last edited by brainpulse; 11-03-2010 at 07:39 AM.

I used sibername.com an may tell their multiple accreditations and the hosting service offers are openng the great opportunities for the clients.

Sometimes you could register domain for free when you purchase the hosting for certain billing circle ,for example annually,biennually payment plan
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

I use to register my domains at Ormag.net. Never had problems and the prices are very low.

It depends on the domain name extension first of all. If I need cheap domain name registration I use name.com. If I need cheap ccTLD domain names I use eurodns.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Recently I found Dynadot, their prices are really affordable

CO.CC is a Free Domain name registration with Free DNS service Free Online Articles Directory.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast