Bulk domain registration

What are the uses in Bulk domain registration?

Check most popular domain name registrars. I believe any of them will be happy to get you aboard.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

bulk domain registrations would get you unlimited offers.
    Last edited by discusshostingadmin; 12-01-2010 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Remove URL

When you register a domain name, all you're paying for is the right to that name i.e. www.mywebsite.com It's usually only an annual fee unless you reserve the domain name for multiple years. Think of the registration you have to pay each year for your car (well in NJ anyway). It's kind of like that.

bulk domain registrations would get you unlimited offers.When you register a domain name, all you're paying for is the right to that name

cheap web hosting services
    Last edited by discusshostingadmin; 03-02-2011 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Remove URL

Getting many domains at once in order to perform their further reselling or getting all the domain zones taken for your trademark.

BTW, good conditions of bulk reg are given by sibername.com.

The most popular issues or topics in present age.
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

bulk domain registrations would get you unlimited offers.When you register a domain name, all you're paying for is the right to that name

You can check ---godaddy---. This company provide bulk domain registration.

Most of the bulk domain owners who own several hundred domain names, when it comes time for bulk domain name renewals, start searching for a reasonable cheap domain renewal since renewing a domain name for $25-$35 can cost a fortune.

If you want to set up your own domain name server, rather than use a web host's server to translate IP addresses into domain names and vice versa, you will need a dedicated IP address as well. If you want complete control over your website and all decisions related to it, the same thing applies.

The majority of the bulk domain owners owning a multitude of domain names start searching for some cost effective domain renewal when they need to renew the domain names as renewing them for about $25 to $ 35 can really cost a fortune.

If you are looking for reliable domain registration you can use Eurodns services. I know them as reliable company with featured services and knowledgeable support.