Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Need shared hosting

Hi,

I am going to host a big forum and need to find a good shared hosting account.
    What are your views on 7host.com website hosting solutions?

Do you think that it can be good for running Joomla project?

If you need to run Joomla project, webhostgiant and sibername are better companies for that.
    They support Joomla and not only this script on their servers on the high level and their their technicians are skillful. Pricing is not high.

I like serverpoint.com. Their lowest package is as low as $5 per month. They are trusted web hosting company.

I believe you would have great solution at cirtexhosting.com offering quality hosting for price below three bucks a month, giving full range of performative hosting account.

If they support php and MySQL I believe you will never have issues with them
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

http://www.happy-hosting.com/linux-webhosting.html
    Check them. I have to say they provide the cheapest solutions and they are also the best by the quality of their services.

hi i am new to this

Hi,

I assume that there is no need to search for any alternatives cos there are many advantages of using 7host.com web hosting provider.
    99.9% network uptime, good support services, stable servers - discounts: SUMMER7HVPS - 20% off; SUMMER7HDED — 20% off, etc.

Contact them for more details.

Quote Originally Posted by vetriselvi View Post
    hi i am new to this
    Welcome. If you have some web hosting related questions please feel free to ask them
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Big forum will feel well on serverpoint, hostgator and happy-hosting servers.
    They have created the necessary environment for that.
    Plus they have active technicians who help much in delivering quality services at modest rates.

I suggest using santrex.net or marblehost.com for shared hosting as these are the one of the most attractive companies offering also european locations.

It really depends on resource usage and how big the forum is. Regular forums could work well under any shared hosting account but if your site starts using excessive resources and overloads the server, your host might ask you to consider getting a VPS or dedicated server.
    Jason @ InspiroHost :: Blog Hosting
    ▌Servers in New York, Chicago and London. Try our Business Hosting.
    ▌Cpanel, 24/7 fast support, 99.95% uptime guarantee.

Make sure that it provides the space what you have decided will be sufficient enough even after the long run.

Hi,

I am going to host a big forum and need to find a good shared hosting account.
    What are your views on 7host.com website hosting solutions?

For connecting to remote desktop of another computer (via internet or network) and controls. Also connecting to VNCServer through Repeater or directly to VNCServer and a lot of other configuration options. For more details VNCServer

Hi Glow

Well, you can host your forum on shared hosting account. You can find web host that will take care of your entire forum hosting issues and in fact, you can get expert support round the clock. By buying a forum hosting package, I am pretty sure you can get decent amount of web space, ideally unlimited bandwidth with Unlimited E-Mail Accounts, FREE Site Builder, FREE Instant Setup etc. at nominal yearly cost. Even you can get choice of number of templates to choose from.
    Last edited by glovern; 08-03-2010 at 12:55 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast