Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I am using Hostgator and as per my opinion, it is a good choice for hosting sites. Good points of this hosting service are, reliable web hosting services, eco-friendly web hosting service, reasonable price, best business hosting plan and their customer support. Moreover, it is one of the worlds top 10 largest web hosting companies.

According to me, ezzi net is the best domain registrar. ezzi net is by far the biggest. service is good and cc response times are fast...

I am using DreamHost service, It offers a solid web hosting with a reputable name.

tamara lowe

Favorite hosting service must be quality one to me in general. First and foremost,the stable server running time and high rate uptime are important factors when searching for quality hosting. Next,considering about the pricing,whether you could afford it. Of course,quality, professional and 24*7 customer support must be always available.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

I don't have a favourite hosting service but i admire hosting companies like MDDhosting and HostGator. They have one of the best reviews on the internet.

I wanted to test out how dedicated they are with their customer support, so I would contact them at random times of the day. But it doesn’t really matter if you’re chatting, on the phone, or sending emails the results are great. They love helping their customers. That’s why they have an award winning customer service. I’m definitely a satisfied customer and will always be a customer of HostGator.

I agree with Hostgator, I have been happy and contented for 2 years with them, very competitive packages, my friend also uses hostgator and he was the one to recommend it to me, you can read on some reviews we wrote http://www.webhostingsearch.com/review/hostgator
    Last edited by scarlettmoss; 11-15-2011 at 02:12 AM.

web host services is providing a great quality assurence,cool services.

What’s your favorite hosting service?

It is absolutely essential for online business and SEO strategies that network outages and slow loading times for your web sites can lead to Google's ranking down, the loss of goodwill or loss of marketing dollars.

They could be different web hosting providers for various web based projects. One of them is purpose of using them.

we chinese webmasters would like to build foreign biz sites using bluehost and justhost

Anybody can let me know please that which hosting site is best for long term I want hosting my site for 5 years.

My favorite hosting service is Web Hosting Service..It is so good and perfect service..

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast