Please suggest me

what is better option bookmarking or directory submission for best results in SEO

Both are beneficial in seo. According to me directory is beneficial only when if you submit your site information in high PR directory site which will be helpful to generate backlinks to your site whereas social bookmarking is beneficial to increase your site traffic and backlinks also if you bookmark your site in high PR do follow social bookmarking site which have many members.
    I think social bookmarking is better option for best results in seo.

Both plays their role very effectively in doing SEO but I prefer Directory Submission the most.

bookmarking is the best now a days Directory Submission is not effective method.

Bookmarking is most effective.

I think both of them are important.

Social bookmarking is the best now a days most effective.

Both Social Bookmarking and Directories Submission are the best SEO techniques but Social Bookmarking sites approve instantly as compared to Directory submission sites.

Both of the activity have their own importance. Directory submission gives you good backlink and traffic if we submit in a proper category or subcategory. Whereas Social bookmarking is good to share, manage, edit our website details globally which lead to generate more traffic.

Social Bookmarking and Directory Submission both plays a important role in SEO but nowadays Social Bookmarking is more effective to increase traffic for website and Directory Submission is not that much used these days and it helps you to create the quality backlinks for your website.