Web Hosting Question ???

Hi,

I am about to launch my website for my business and was wondering if anybody out there knows of any company that does FREE web hosting or does web hosting for a reasonable rate?

If you're serious about your business I think you should look for paid hosting rather than free.

I am about to launch my website for my business and was wondering if anybody out there knows of any company that does FREE web hosting or does web hosting for a reasonable rate?

some free webhosting provider will give you free space with alot of ads your sites.

it is very good for you, to have your site banner free.

and for the long -term, it is always best to have good paid web-hosting partner, that care about you, and will grow with you.
    The technology is now growing. Many business owners are getting into internet technologies to present their business online by setting up business website to make it more profitable and reaching more customer world wide. Be Successful setting up business website, http://www.911urgententerprise.com

Check out the offers section, there are many great deals. Ill also send youa private message regarding an offer.

I assume that you need to share your requirements with us. That will help to recommend you way to go

Cheers
    ?Want FREE Windows 7 UE or Zune HD 32GB? - We will give it!
    learn more how to get it...
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

I think that you can leave request in the proper section for the free web hosting
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Quote Originally Posted by RH1 View Post
    Check out the offers section, there are many great deals.
    I agree with you. There are lots of good offers available in offers section for hosting.
    Lester
    Website Monitoring - That checks your multiple things about your site.

That is correct way you recommend to him. But at the same time I assume that you need to understand what you are looking for. Without knowing that it will be impossible to find one right account
    ?Want FREE Windows 7 UE or Zune HD 32GB? - We will give it!
    learn more how to get it...
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Hi,

I suggest you to go for paid web hosting services. FREE web hosting services do not offer much privileges and do not have 24/7 customer support. On the other hand paid web hosting services charge a minimum amount. For more details you can refer to gemwebhost.com. We also provide you with live support 24/7.

Regards,
    gemwebhost.com

Quote Originally Posted by Angelica Jolly View Post
    Hi,

Considering that you are just launching your website I understand you wanting to go for free hosting, however like we all know nothing in life is free. Also going for paid web hosting isn't that expensive and will help provide greater customer satisfaction.

Congratulations on the launch and best of luck... not that you need any