Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    of course the quality, ..... when you have to pay, you'll have a lot of advantages than the free user.

Software Development
    Last edited by Littlejenny; 10-13-2010 at 09:30 PM.

Free web hosting is good to some extent but there are limitations while paid hosting you can control of almost everything in your website. If you are just someone who is not after the success that most of internet marketer are aiming for then I suggest you just go to free hosting. But for most people nowadays that see so much potential to earn money then in order for you have your own site and put anything you want I suggest paid hosting should be the right pick.

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlyn View Post
    What is difference between free hosting and paid hosting services?
    There's a big difference between the two. As far as I know free web hosting services are limited to some extent, meaning you cannot put anything and o everything you want because they set some limits. On the other hand, a paid web hosting service means since you pay for it you'll be the authority on your site and you can most likely put everything you want.

The difference...... one is free and one you pay for.

But the real difference is the quality. I would never recommend free hosting unless you are just experimenting with something. For a businees site free hosting = disaster (at least in my experience).

Decision is to choose web hosting service for there websites.There are not only companies offer paid hosting services but there are also some companies offer free hosting to the customer.for that we have to look some detail through which we came to understand the different between.
    -Price.
    -Speed.
    -Space.
    -Functionality.
    Through which we came to know different between of both services.

Dedicated Servers | Virtual Private Server Hosting

It should be in several aspects:
    price;Free webhosting allows website owners to host the website completely free of charge,while paid hosting is not.
    speed;The greater the bandwidth, the faster your site will load and the faster users can see videos, pictures and download files from. Free web hosting services usually restrict the amount of bandwidth to your website and as a result this will affect your website's loading time as well as speed when visitors are trying to browse your site.
    sppace;Many paid web hosting services provide unlimited space for your website, which helps put your mind at ease
    functionality;You want to be in control of your own website and have be able to do whatever you want with it. Most free web hosting accounts do not allow you to use your own domain name.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

Of course a free host can be free at the begining however there is nothing to stop them starting changing once you become relient on then without have the time to find and upload to another

Wedding Video Wedding Videos

There are many web hosting companies and they offer both free hosting and paid hosting in free hosting they give limited features and in paid hosting we have choice to customize our services as per our needs.

Website proprietors are often faced with a hard conclusion right from the beginning of their online venture.oth a free and a paid program and some will be Cheap web hosting services.

One of the reward of free hosting is of class it is release and you can applied to exercise programming. I f you require personal website free hosting is lovely.

I think free web hosting will not fulfill your specific requirement and you also not get fully support so according you my experience paid hosting is good.

There is always some limitations in a free hosting offers that does not allow you to make a full website
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I think Hostgator better than Bluehost is speed and limite.

Hostgator price is higer, but speed is fast, and limite is broad.

hello!
    i am a new here and i am form vietnam
    I have a website and are looking to increase its page rank up
    everyone can show you how not it?

Quote Originally Posted by travel vietnam View Post
    hello!
    i am a new here and i am form vietnam
    I have a website and are looking to increase its page rank up
    everyone can show you how not it?
    Hello, you've written in a wrong thread and a wrong forum
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast