Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Free web hosting services are limited to some extent, meaning you cannot put anything and o everything you want because they set some limits.A paid web hosting service means since you pay for it you'll be the authority on your site.

That is so simple some companies give free hosting as trial. They don't charge for it. This is called free hosting and if you have to pay for the same then it is called paid hosting.

At initial stage free hosting is good to experience programming and experience your new site but if you wants to do acctual business then should go for paid hosting

There are advantages and disadvantages for both paid and free web hosting. But it actually depends on what ones requirements are and what one is trying to achieve.

Advantages of Free Web Hosting

- As it is free it is the one of the most obvious advantage.

- Free web space can be used to practice programming. Some free web hosting plans support a programming language such as PHP, ASP, CGI/Perl, Cold fusion or JSP but several do not support all the languages.

- For creating a small personal website free web hosting plan is great.

Advantages of Paid Web Hosting

- Most paid web hosts offer 24/7 supports.

- One will not have any unwanted text or banner ads placed on ones website with paid hosting.

- Control panel such as cPanel, Vdeck, Plesk or Ensim which offer features like web stats, the ability to password protect directories, and the ability to create web based email accounts are being offered by a lot of paid web hosting plans.

- One will have ones own domain name (consumerswebsite.com) which will not only result in better search engine rankings, but will also look more professional. Thus ones website will not be placed in a sub-domain or folder.

- As with paid web hosting one gets more disk space and data transfer, one can add more files to ones website and it can also handle more traffic.

- Most paid web hosts are offering FTP access.

Hi,
    Decision is to choose web hosting service for there websites.There are not only companies offer paid hosting services but there are also some companies offer free hosting to the customer.for that we have to look some detail through which we came to understand the different between.
    -Price.
    -Speed.
    -Space.
    -Functionality.
    Through which we came to know different between of both services.

The main difference is that paid hosting is AD FREE. This is the major turn off of free hosting services. Your site and your blogs show the sponsors that enable you to have your website hosted for free.

http://www.gohost.in

According to my experience paid hosting is better then free hosting . Free hosting is not fully reliable , and not good customer support.It not fulfill your specific requirement.

Hmm.. I have one logical answer for you.. you have to pay for paid hosting and you dont have to pay for free hosting.. Also usually free hosting companies aren't very reliable, but there are some which are good. Paid hosting usually is always good.

With free hosting, you get what you pay for! In addition, for those new to web hosting, any offers for free web hosting will have strings attached. Mostly, your site will be filled with various advertisements for all the companies who are actually paying for your hosting.
    In regards to paid hosting, there are several different types - shared is the most common and cheapest and makes sense for basic sites, VPS (virtual private servers) is becoming increasingly more popular and dedicated servers are for the most complex and highest traffic sites and are obviously the most expensive solution.

One of the advantage of free hosting is of course it is free and you can used to practice programming. I f you want personal website free hosting is great.

Free web hosting means, you will get free web space on their hosting server to create and host your web site, Where as paid web hosting means, A company receive the revenue through the fees that are paid to companies by website owners.

Quote Originally Posted by travel vietnam View Post
    hello!
    i am a new here and i am form vietnam
    I have a website and are looking to increase its page rank up
    everyone can show you how not it?
    Keep building links and adding fresh and unique content on your blog, you will get deserved Pagerank in the next update.
    To start right now you can put the link of your blog on the signature itself.
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

A free plan is just that, free. There are no hidden charges that you need to be aware of and you are able to get a site up and running in no time at all. Free hosting environments can at times be beneficial to those only wanting a very simple website, no frills, more or less a personal one-page website.

On the other hand, a Paid hosting environment can offer you a variety of services, limited on by that the provider has chosen to limit. Paid plans offer a little more in the way of customer service. You have a little better in the way of a response time.

The different ,

Free version - simple and limitation only, care and maintenance free. The best for beginner and basic user.
    Paid version - more to your need and enjoy more function.

I am using alot of free version , quite satisfy with it.

According to my experience paid hosting is better then free hosting

Hosting

I have a 2 years exprience and finaly I learned a paid hosting is more powerfull for us , in moving , in seo and in search

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast