Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i really do not know about it and i had no idea before but i have some some useful and interesting post in this thread that will help me to learn and know more about it, thanks for sharing such a nice and useful posts.

Quote Originally Posted by hiseredman View Post
    You will contact your ISP service provider and send request you need a static IP.
    Ya.I agree with you...To set Static ip in your phone or system contact your ISP. Most ISP's will assign static address but I think they will charge for it.Static IP is mostly preferred by one who runs a webserver or one who wants to connect remotely from any where in the world.We can confirm whether we have a dynamic IP or a static IP either by asking ISP or by checking in IP-details.com after resetting the modem.If the IP changes then it is a dynamic IP; if the IP does not change then it is a Static IP.
    Last edited by unlukyfellow; 09-19-2014 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaileyrob View Post
    A static IP address is a number assigned to a computer through the Internet service provider to permanently address the static IP address in the Internet.A is a simple permanent address, still with a single computer in a longer period of time. This is different from a dynamic IP address, it is assigned the beginning of the project, every step, usually from the transition to the next meeting.
    Yes, exactly static IP address is the number provided by the Internet Service Provider.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12