server which boxintense have

Are boxintense servers stable and reliable?
    Any personal experience with them?

hear for the first time Looks like small and unpopular company. I would rather recommend you dealing with something more sriouse like utropicmedia.net. Their managed servers are of great quality and stability.

That's always better to use services from time-tested companies - such as serverpoint or hostgator if you want to be successful in running a hosting business.
    Just my two cents.

Shall recommend considering exmasters.com instead. The company is offering quality deals at the stable servers for any type of the sites

Not sure if exmasters.com are suitable but if they are, the company would be really the best choise to make.

One more vote from exmasters.com people who are using their services even not being adyult webmasters report about the highest quality.

I would rather recommend you dealing with something more sriouse like utropicmedia.net. Their managed servers are of great quality and stability.

That's always better to use services from time-tested companies - such as serverpoint or hostgator if you want to be successful in running a hosting business.
    Just my two cents.

Shall recommend considering exmasters.com instead. The company is offering quality deals at the stable servers for any type of the sites
    Welcome to F1 Fanatic world.

I suggest to use hostingsource.com. If we are talking about stability and reliability their name comes to me first. They have competitive prices which are equal for linux and windows and all needed for comfortable hosting features included in their packages
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Sorry Mate. I hear about them for the first time and would recommend you to deal with time-tested hosting companies.

How much disk space and bandwidth do you need?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities