Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Buying a old domain

I never bought old domain name. What method do I follow to buy an old domain name. I am going to buy a old site with its deign and content from a china guy. Please suggest me; how it can be done that will ensure my 100% ownership it that site in future.
    Last edited by ~ServerPoint~; 09-14-2010 at 04:08 AM.

take domain control panel and change password, If you not feel enough faith on domain registrar than change it. go to godady or etc. This will make you 100%

I believe the best way is - wait until domain name get available for the registration and register it.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Yes, I agree that registration is the best way to gain full ownership. As far as I know, that may be achieved by seeking for a reliable domain register. Be careful transacting with just one individual, for me it is best to buy from a reliable facility with official list of inactive websites.

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    I believe the best way is - wait until domain name get available for the registration and register it.
    yes i agree with you, But this may take too much time and after waiting till that time we can`t sure that we get domain.

Yes, I agree that enrolment is the uncomparable way to increase chockful control. As far as I bang, that may be achieved by hunting for a tried land run. Be certain transacting with virtuous one individual, for me it is first to buy from a trusty artefact with formal listing of still websites.

I think you should wait for available newer domain and after that you can registration for your site. The cost of old domain almost same.

old domain has a lot of advantages that the new domain....So, if you want to buy a domain, you should better buy the old version...

you only need to confirm that the domain is under your name and even the hosting and you will have the fully manage over the cpanel.
    Do check again about the domain and website and make sure that do not have any blacklist or get banned by Google.

It is not agood choice to buy a old domain instead you should wait and go for a fresh one as in both the cases the cost included are almost the same.

You can buy old domain names from auction sites like Sedo, Godaddy Auctions etc.

One should not buy old domain there is a risk in it. One should buy new registered domain even if one has to wait for it.

take domain control panel and change password, If you not feel enough faith on domain registrar than change it. go to digitalwebhostings.com etc.

Digital Web Hostings, hosting service

One should buy new registered domain even if one has to wait for it

Classified ads in Pakistan, Free ads in Pakistan

Yeah Great Idea But it take too much time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast