m6 vs webintellects

Getting a shared windows hosting, which company would be more preferable m6.net or webintellects.com? They both have similar conditions for clients and prices are also nearly the same. Should I choose more experienced one?

Thank you.

M6.Net has more experience as I can see as well the cost of the hosting packages is relatively low.

Windows Hosting
    Last edited by ahsima; 09-25-2010 at 11:32 AM. Reason: updation

I do think m6.net is what you needs, the OP.
    This company has provided their services since 1997 and their rep is stainless.
    Their Windows hosting is low cost (starting at $3.75 per month) and full of on-demanded resources.

I also tend to bet m6.net company, cheaper prices and more resourceful plans they offer which include a great amount of free attractive features - free domaon name for life, etc.

From these two I would rather prefer webintellects.com hosting solutions, as I know this company is really reliable one.

alternatively you may find the great hosting service of the same quality and type at bodhost.co.uk.

It seems to me m6.net is much better.
    They are a time-tested company with high uptime and skillful support and their prices are competitive.

I think webintellects.com are more attractive because of longer experience and wider range of th offered features and the room for further site development in case if it grows outta shared hosting.

Post Re:

I think m6.net would be better hosting provider because they have been providing hosting services for a long time!

I do not think that is really good criteria to compare web hosts by.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

you need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support.
    m6.net will be the best option if you are looking for reliable windows hosting services.
    go ahead and don't waste your time any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peligino View Post
    you need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support.
    m6.net will be the best option if you are looking for reliable windows hosting services.
    go ahead and don't waste your time any longer.

I believe if you want to check the quality of their services you will need to try their services at least
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities