Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advice needed on reseller hosting

Hello

I have reviewed at least a dozen website and have narrowed it down to these 3 sites.

gofindus.com
    jixhost.com
    datapacket.net

Looking at the 3 companies above has anyone worked with them and what is your advice about them.

Any kind of help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

I have never heard about them before and would recommend you to deal with time-tested web hosting providers such Hostingsource company - it offer nice reseller hosting solutions along with any features you may need to start successful reselling.

Hi,

Ask uptime and bandwidth space from the hosting company and then choose web hosting service provider for your website.

Regards,
    sarah_9

as par my view,

read some review, check they offer VPS, Cloud and Dedicated Server or not?
    because after some time if you need more powerful plan than you just upgrade it, Not need to switch host........

Re:Advice needed on reseller hosting

Thank you for all the help and I have decided to give gofindus a try because they where the only 1 out of the 3 companies that was an accredited member of the BBB with A rating. Seeing how no one had any real information about any one of them I will post back my finding of this company. Good or Bad.

Do the search for business name of eachweb hosting company. Your only hope is reviews.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Shall recommed such companies as glowhost.com and bodhost.co.uk for the reseller solutions knowing these are among the tom most quality providers I have ever used.

I would choose gigapros.com for reselling.
    have had a good reseller run dealing with them!

it offer nice reseller hosting solutions along with any features you may need to start successful reselling.

Thank you for all the help and I have decided to give gofindus a try because they where the only 1 out of the 3 companies that was an accredited member of the BBB with A rating.

gigapros.com appears to be worth of being pointed out among other. Reliable company as I know.

As for the other companies offering quality resller solutions I believe webintellects.com is waht yoг may consider as well.

Search for 'Reseller hosting' in google.co.in, the companies which appears at very first page are the most reliable and promising one from google's point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanveed View Post
    Search for 'Reseller hosting' in google.co.in, the companies which appears at very first page are the most reliable and promising one from google's point of view.
    from the google point of view the most reputed is that which have more backlinks
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I've never heard the three hosting before,it may be a little risky to make a decision before you are familiar with any one of them. So try to know about it as much as possible,here ,or through search engine like google.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

Quote Originally Posted by tnyandrew View Post
    Thank you for all the help and I have decided to give gofindus a try because they where the only 1 out of the 3 companies that was an accredited member of the BBB with A rating. Seeing how no one had any real information about any one of them I will post back my finding of this company. Good or Bad.

And what company have your chosen from those 3? Please feel free to share your experience dealing with one of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast