Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up List of the Best Domains Name Registrars

1- eNom.com
    eNom keeps on getting voted the top registrar in the industry and it's not for nothing that it's constantly awarded. They have an excellent reputation and this has perhaps something to do with the fact that their security is market leading and that they're offering a ton of services for free. What about for example free domain name control panel, page parking, DNS Services and Web Site Creator. This is a strong registrar that we can recommend to anyone looking to buy a domain name.

2- NetworkSolutions.com
    When visiting the Network Solutions Site for the very first time you might experience it as a bit cluttered. However, in contrast to first impressions is it a very user-friendly site that only offers top quality to its clients. One big advantage with Network Solutions is that they present packages with for example domain name, web hosting and web design which means that you'll be able to get all of your web solutions at one place.

3- iRegistry.com
    The iRegistry.com web site for sure ain't the flashiest and it can be improved in some ways but they still deliver what they're promising. Having been in the industry since 2003 they've built up quite the experience and their reputation is top-notch. If you have any queries it's easy to get in contact with them through an online form and thanks to a good response time you won't have to sit around waiting for long to get an answer. Uncomplicated and unflashy can sometimes be a good thing.

4- GoDaddy.com
    GoDaddy is the most popular registrar in the world and we can agree to it being very cheap and packed with great services. However, one thing that we really don't like about GoDaddy is that they don't offer actual invoices to their clients and that it has a so and so reputation (a flawless reputation is perhaps impossible for any major registrar). If you're in no need of an actual invoice, then GoDaddy is a good alternative. Have a look at their extensive library of domain names.

5- PublicDomainRegistry.com
    This is a very easy to use registrar - simply enter the domain name you want and you'll be able to see if it's up for grabs or not. Pricing is good but the list of domains to choose from isn't as big as with the major players. Partnering up with a smaller registrar can however be a good thing when it comes to support and services. We like this registrar and as it is growing very fast we are sure that we will see some great things from them in the nearby future.

6- 1and1.co.uk
    &1 is mainly directed to the market in the United Kingdom but they also offer .com TLD's and other. We are very interested in the British market and what can be done there and if you are as well it might be a good idea to check this registrar out. The Tld's co.uk, .me.uk and .org.uk are offered for free for more than 1 year and then it'll only cost you £2.99 a year.

7- melbourneit.com.au
    This is Australia's largest domain name registrar and even though they might seem to be especially focused on Australian domains you'll also be able to get the .com's and .net's. If you're an individual or small to medium sized business, then Melbourne IT is a very good alternative. Support is of course available 24/7 and if you're having trouble coming up with a domain name matching your needs they can help you.

8- Register.com
    This is another great company that offers web hosting (with a 100% uptime guarantee) as well as domain names. If you don't exactly know what services you should get you can always talk to their consultants and the support team is available 24/7 via chat, e-mail or phone. One feature that we like is the "help me find a name" feature. Fill out a very short form and they'll provide you with a list of available domain names that they think you might like. The suggested names might not always be ace but they can at least serve as inspiration.

9- Moniker.com
    Moniker is a quickly growing registrar that keeps on building up a top reputation. When you've registered a domain name with them you'll be able to take part of services such as URL and Email forwarding as well as domain parking services. They also know the importance security. If you want some extra protection to your domain assets you can order their Domain Max Lock, which will increase the security immensely.

10- DotSter.com
    A basic registrar helping you out with do's and dont's when it come it comes to domains as well as being a very serious and dedicated registrar. With 3 million domain name holdings aren't they the largest company on the market but it still shouldn't be any trouble finding a name you like. Great domain tools such as domain sync, DNS management and Transfer Lock, preventing unauthorized transfers of your domain.

11- Name.com
    Name.com is a unique, independent, and fully ICANN-accredited domain registrar. Our goal is to fully meet every customer's needs and wants for domain name registration and renewal. Our offices are located in the heart of downtown Lowry district. Our staff is diverse, employing a wide range of bright, intelligent, and hardworking students, scholars, and free thinkers. Unlike the other guys, all of our employees are empowered (and in fact commanded) to use their own personalized understanding of domain needs to solve any and all of our customers' domain name related issues and questions.

Source: List of the Best Domain Name Registrars :: DigitalHostBlog

Thanks for useful information...
    taking the advantage of the opportunity, I would like to add EURODNS.com domain name Registrar here.
    the company has so many accreditations that I was completely impressed..
    moreover, it offers the abundance of discount coupon codes.

Thanks for sharing Domain registrar. I like only Go Daddy. I have domain on Go daddy already.

Taking the advantage of the opportunity, can say that I am happy registering my domains via Eurodns Domain Name Registrar.
    It offers the abundance of Discounts that will pass on the savings to you guys.

Highly recommend them.

I think reseller club should also be on that list.From a Reseller’s perspective.They go as low as $7.50 on domains with free privacy, DNS & domain.

Namecheap and Godaddy is the best

as of my experience PublicDomainRegistry.com is the most user friendly registars

Registered User jaspercontracto's Avatar
    thanks for sharing this one! However, I didn't see Justhost.com in the list? I like their service for it's affordable and reliable too. I am using their service for my site now.

Discover what it takes to get the best web hosting service, choosing a domain name for your new website, explanation of the domain name registrar system,help on how to register your Internet site or business and more!

One of the first questions many new page designers ask is how choose a site and service and how to to do a domain name ownership search and then how to list their web site. These are both good starting poi before you registrants but let’s begin with an explanation of the DNS system and how it works.

Total Registrations is also very good. One of the first UK based Registrars to achieve Nominet and ICANN accreditation.

UK Payment Gateway - Shared Server Hosting - Managed Server Hosting - Domain Registration
    Diamond Award Customer Satisfaction. UK Support. 24/7 access Data Centre
    PCI Level 1 accredited. ICANN and Nominet Registrar. Established 1995.

Thanks for sharing Domain list

Dedicated Servers | Dedicated Server

joker.com due to the fact that, as a reseller, you can even get domains for 6$
    Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

ICANN has got very strict rules for registrar applicants, that's good though otherwise we will end up with same mess which has been created by cellular companies.
    godaddy is doing great though.
    http://www.syedhosting.com.au

SyedHosting UNLIMITED Space, UNLIMITED Bandwidth, UNLIMITED MySql
    Guaranteed UPTIME & Money Back Guarantee

I currently use NetFirms. It's a Canadian company and they have some pretty cheap registration fees. What do you guys think of this company? I use GoDaddy too, but figured that if I could get it from Netfirms for $2-3 cheaper, why not go for it.

Would love your feedback!
    Gigs For Gurus
    Fiverr For Internet Marketers

Save 25% on HostGator hosting with coupon code: HG25COUPON
    Source: Newest HostGator Coupon

I should say that you can use Eurodns.com services, they are well-known domain registrar and providing quality offers for affordable prices, you can rely on them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast