Interesting host with large accounts

What can you tell of the company webhostingperiod.com offeirng large and simple accounts? I would like to have one fo such, but not earlier than I know more of the host.

Could you please comment the deals?
    Last edited by Hoster; 10-22-2010 at 10:46 AM.

Yeah I would also love to hear comments about this web hosting website. I heard of them long before and all of the subscribers are not kind enough to give me some details that is really important in deciding whether to go with them or not. I know some of them love it when it comes to the support that this company has given them but to me giving support is not a positive feedback.

Cubicles
    Used Office Furniture

what do you mean by large accounts?

Can you please let us know first of all how large account is needed for you personally?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Can try to contact people who are really in need of the thing that you sell.

what do you mean by large accounts?
    Can you please let us know first of all how large account is needed for you personally?
    Could you, people look it up yourself instead of asking questions to question?

@OP: I believe it is not use in such accounts, because in fact this is a usual shared hosting and it can be quality used as the unlimited one for lower cost. try looking up such companies as santrex.net and marblehost.com to know if their DDOS protected accounts are suitable for you.

i never heard about this .

I suggest you to look for reviews of this hosting provider
    Hey! It's That Guy!

thanks. I considred osme other hosts And came to a comnclusion I may have better solutions from the unlimited shared accounts. In particular I am looking though the offers of santrex.net and glowhost.com which I find the most attractive n the named quality.